About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-07, 05:16
InaneStoner InaneStoner is offline
Regular
 
Default Are YOU having trouble sleeping???

I used to be up late eveynight, 6 to 7 am every day, then school started, i couldnt sleep, so I didn't sleep at all the first day. My sleeping pattern was fucked up, the second night i still couldn't fall asleep until 4. Leaving me with 2 hours of sleep. I looked like a total crack fiend with red eyes and huge bags under my eyes.

Then I tried working out after school, for an hour and a half. I worked out until my arms were shaking and I couldnt work out anymore. I slept very well that night. Now I work out everyday, and I'm never going to stop. Besides, the chicks love fit guys with huge biceps. Just think of the women when your workin out.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-07, 05:26
confutatiousomnipotence confutatiousomnipotence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Are YOU having trouble sleeping???

go to the doctor and get a prescription for sleeping pills or see a psychiatrist or something. Oh, and girls that like guys just because of their biceps arent girls worth keeping, plus are the hardest to keep.
Plus getting big biceps is too much work, i think thats why i said that those girls arent worth keeping, id love to have big biceps and the girls that come with it, but im too lazy so i just make up excuses to why i dont want to be stronger.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-07, 05:33
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Are YOU having trouble sleeping???

Good idea, you could have asked for help sooner, however. I then would have told you about an experiment I did with a group of old ladies over the age of sixty. Their arteries were hardening and had difficulty sleeping. I made the grannies walk for forty minutes a day for the length of the trial. Long story short - I restored their arteries to that of a twenty-eight year old. Pleasant dreams, indeed.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics