About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-09-07, 19:59
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Whats your favorite bevrege?

Josta. They don't make it anymore, but do any of you remember that?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-07, 21:59
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your favorite bevrege?

propel fitness water, im not really into fitness, but i dont drink soda(and no not because of my post in TaFF.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-08, 12:01
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Whats your favorite bevrege?

quote:
Originally posted by jonk:
what the hell is caprisun, and why the hell do they serve a drink in a bag?
SOunds like a waste of money to me, if its like some kool-aid like drink, like hi-c why dont you just buy some kool-aid powder, some sugar and some water, total cost per gallon=~$.12
and you can drink out of a cup like a normal person



You're not from around here, are you?
 #4 
Old 2002-09-08, 14:26
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Whats your favorite bevrege?

Sobe energey. Greatest drink ever. Sobe in general is pretty good.

But if you want alcohol (and I aint talking beer here) buttershots. Butterscotch liquor. Hell yeah.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-08, 15:00
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Whats your favorite bevrege?

quote:
Originally posted by Canyonero:
We don't have those on the east coast, we have "Stewart's" which is the shit and conveniently is my favorite beverage maker.


As mentioned already, we have that here [west coast]. I find it a good alternative when I can't get Henry's.

I don't want to make you drool with curiosity, but as good as Stewart's is, it can't hold a candle to Henry's.

I suppose I could always send you some, but then everyone would want me to.

Ah, what the hell. If you have an interest, e-mail me and I'll see what I can do.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-09, 00:36
FoxCF11 FoxCF11 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your favorite bevrege?

Old Townes Peach Pop
 #7 
Old 2002-09-09, 05:17
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your favorite bevrege?

Hubba Bubba Soda, the world's most refreshing, gum-flavored drink.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-09, 21:34
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Whats your favorite bevrege?

quote:
Originally posted by Vicodin:
Hubba Bubba Soda, the world's most refreshing, gum-flavored drink.


I thought only jones made bubblegum flavored pop.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-09, 22:10
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your favorite bevrege?

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
Sobe energey. Greatest drink ever. Sobe in general is pretty good.

But if you want alcohol (and I aint talking beer here) buttershots. Butterscotch liquor. Hell yeah.



Sobe is the shit....butterscotch liquor sound interesting....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics