About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-06, 03:31
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default damnit

anyone ever have a really good post then by the time they come to the site go to the bbs and click new topic you forgot it this pisses me off so much
 #2 
Old 2002-09-06, 03:32
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damnit

I know exactly what you are talking about! Sometimes during my meditation, I come up with really good material, and then once I'm about to write it down, it all disappears into my mind!!!!!
 #3 
Old 2002-09-06, 04:46
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damnit

what i hate worse is when you lose a topic page. Speaking of which, does anyone know where "Do YOU hate america" is? I was having a good argument with knyfe there.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-06, 04:55
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damnit

Damn it, what was i going to say? Oh yea, it happens to me all the time lol.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-06, 04:57
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damnit

Buy notepads!

"Paper remembers so I can forget"
 #6 
Old 2002-09-06, 13:32
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damnit

While at the compound last weekend I had the most incredible brainstorm idea that ever was. I thought I couldn't wait until I got home so I could go to totse and see if anybody thought my moneymaking idea was as good as I did.

Ten minutes later I was wondering what the hell was I just thinking about?

Poof! A few million dollars gone in a flash.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-08, 00:36
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: damnit

That fucking blows, I hate it when that happens.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-08, 02:04
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: damnit

Some mormons a few feet from me aree happy because some loser left a computer screen at the book of Enos, that is, the first book of Mormon. Fucking scary ass people.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-09, 04:22
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damnit

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Some mormons a few feet from me aree happy because some loser left a computer screen at the book of Enos, that is, the first book of Mormon. Fucking scary ass people.


yes, yes they are.

[This message has been edited by Sivvy (edited 09-09-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-09-09, 21:26
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: damnit

How to deal with Mormons
 #11 
Old 2002-09-10, 03:29
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damnit

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
How to deal with Mormons


drugs
 #12 
Old 2002-09-10, 04:07
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: damnit

Those last two posts remind me of a great short I saw at Atomfilms a while back.

California Sunshine, a dark comedy about drugs and those door-to-door religion salesmen...
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/atom_6
 #13 
Old 2002-09-11, 03:10
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: damnit

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
Those last two posts remind me of a great short I saw at Atomfilms a while back.

California Sunshine, a dark comedy about drugs and those door-to-door religion salesmen...
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/atom_6



lol, i'll check that out.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics