About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-06, 00:32
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

those stupid fibre drinks. haha... all i have to say is that i am a regular sunofab|tch

i'm not ashamed to say it, hehe... i shat every day when i get home fome school...

i'm just stating that i am really regular!
 #2 
Old 2002-09-06, 00:53
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

I for one can barely contain my joyous euphoria upon the long awaited news of your regularity.

Wa-hoo.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-06, 00:53
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

lol...I dont know if I should congratulatoryly(err...whatever sp) pat you on the head...or...the ass....

heh
 #4 
Old 2002-09-06, 00:59
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

whoaaa....another dual timed post... I saw one like it in another thread today....
 #5 
Old 2002-09-06, 02:39
shoestring shoestring is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

quote:
Originally posted by Global Dominator:
I for one can barely contain my joyous euphoria upon the long awaited news of your regularity.

Wa-hoo.



that is quite posobly the funnyest thing i have ever heard
 #6 
Old 2002-09-06, 02:42
shoestring shoestring is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

i feel sorry for the man that doesnt drink, he wakes up in the morning and knows thats the best hes gonna feel all day, but the man who drinks wakes up and looks forward to that fucking hangover to go away.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-06, 04:54
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

i have a personal toilet at one of my jobs; i can eat fucking mongalian beef, spray everywhere at any time, and no one will ever know/care. It's seriously worth the pay decrease.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-06, 15:01
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

I thought this was about Alcohol at first.

I get my fiber through beer.

 #9 
Old 2002-09-06, 15:46
Askr Askr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

mmmmmmmmmm... beer fiber.....
 #10 
Old 2002-09-06, 16:24
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

quote:
Originally posted by shoestring:
i feel sorry for the man that doesnt drink, he wakes up in the morning and knows thats the best hes gonna feel all day, but the man who drinks wakes up and looks forward to that fucking hangover to go away.


I'd rather feel good off the bat then have to gradually work my way up to it.

 #11 
Old 2002-09-07, 03:00
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

i shat when i got home from school and shat again when i got home from work!!!
 #12 
Old 2002-09-08, 11:09
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I feal sorry for people who have to drink...

...and I poop in an outhouse.

Just do it when you gotta, as nature intended. Nature did not intend for you to be shitting the same time every day. Nature is not regular, why should you be?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics