About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-05, 21:22
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default tattoos and peircings

just outta curiosity
who has them, where and of what?

i have 14 tats. to name a couple, i have in large old english style letters "no remorse" across my stomach. portrait of my little sis who past away on my forearm.
11 peircings. ears, 2 in lip, nose, both nipples, ect. ect.

[This message has been edited by braindead (edited 09-05-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-09-05, 21:28
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

I have 2 tattoos 1 on my left shoulder blade of a iron cross with Shorty writen on top and Trig on the bottom. I also have one on my wrist that says slit here on a line with aarows at the end much like this
SLIT HERE
<-----------> Pierceings I have none I used to have my left brow anf tounge and ears but it got to be a hassle so I took them out.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-05, 21:35
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

left nipple, both ears.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-05, 22:14
SocialistX SocialistX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

I have a gothic K and A formed as one on my left arm to symbolise the the love me and my girlfriend share.

SocialistX

 #5 
Old 2002-09-05, 22:16
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

quote:
Originally posted by True_Ghetto:
I also have one on my wrist that says slit here on a line with aarows at the end much like this
SLIT HERE
<----------->



Marshall Mathers has that same tatoo, cept' his says "slit me" if I remember correctly.

 #6 
Old 2002-09-05, 22:19
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

I have no tats, or pericings. I really dont need peircings. But i want a tat that would best describe me in genreal using no words, just a symbol or picture that only i would understand, and no one else
 #7 
Old 2002-09-05, 22:22
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

I know thats how I got the idea but I didnt want to copy him so I got slit here.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-05, 22:23
Evil Duckiez Evil Duckiez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

2 tats, one with a horse rearing in the sunset saying "In memory of Ariel" in gothic letters....my twin sister passed away last year from suicide at 15...and the other is black lips on my ass with red outline.

I have my ears pierced 8 times on each ear, my belly-button, a stud in my nose that's about it.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-05, 22:27
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

Man not to sound like a dick but I hate nose pierceings why the fuck? Fuck it not worth the time.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-05, 22:29
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

razorlines
there are a lot of symbols that mean all kinds of emotions, acts, ect. there in all different langs. such as japanese, chinese, all kinds of things. check out your local tat shop and talk to one of the artists. but be careful, theres a lot of dirty, disease infested, illigitimate shops out there.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-05, 23:01
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

Piercing: Left ear

Ink:

Left upper arm:

Violin playing skeleton from 'Blues for Allah'
Iron Butterfly [From Iron Butterfly's first album - How many here even know who they are?]

Right upper arm:

A bat [from a Baccardi bottle, actually], with a web spelling out: The Mad Morticians [my band]

Chest:

Science officers emblem [what Spock wore] from Star Trek [that one seems to get the most attention for some reason]

Still to come:

On a yet to be determined part of anatomy:

"Alchemy" [my daughter's name]

but I want this done as an anaglyph, which as far as I know hasn't been done and will require quite a steady hand holding the gun.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-05, 23:20
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

Good tatts but the Star Trek one fuck I hate Star Trek.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-05, 23:24
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

Piercings: Lip, center stud (still healing)
I pierced it myself...3 times actually, heh.

The first time I ran the 12 gauge needle through it was crooked, I didnt even slip the stud in.

The Second time I put it too far to the front, no injury(other than the obvious) ...it was beautiful, I could play with it so well and even pop it between my lips to smile without showing my tongue. But alas I couldn't talk straight...the ball would prevent the tip of my tongue from rising high enough against my teeth to form certain sounds correctly....I wore it for a week and a half

Then I just did it sunday night, its good, healing great, and I can talk.

I plan to do my labret, having a barbell in it just looks so good on others, and Ive seen a kickass triple piercing of it with short spikes exiting near paralell to the face (down)

Tatoos: none as of yet, I do think I would want one someday, but I have no image in mind yet that I know I would want painted on me

Sacrifications(a form of tatooing by use of cutting, burning, or chemical aplication to scar. More commonly used by blacks because of the skin pigmentation, whites and lighter skinned people's scar show less): I cut a small, simple 3 lined A into the pad below my left hand index finger, I am white, and dissapointinly it faded to near invisibilty; I can see it when the skin is extremely flushed or coated with dirt and flushed...and I can always imagine it heh

Schwabe
 #14 
Old 2002-09-05, 23:27
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

I dont like chinese symbols, to common. I need some sort of symbolic 'thing' that describes me. but hey, i have lots of time, or at lease i think i do.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-06, 00:29
Ulsterman Ulsterman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

On both of my forearms I have a Celtic Wrap all the way to the wrists. On my stomach I have IRELAND in celtic letters
and on my right shoulder I have apicture of the crtoon character "snagglepuss"


---heavens to mergatroid!
 #16 
Old 2002-09-06, 01:02
Regular
 
-
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

1 tatoo, jappanese samuri clan mon at the top of my back/bottom of my neck.
used to have my lip peirced on the left side but i took it out about 3/4 years ago.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-06, 02:06
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

razorlines, if yer interested in paying for custom artwork, something completely unique, we could talk
 #18 
Old 2002-09-06, 04:02
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

Actually I have been blessed with two great tattoo artists/peircers in my life. One is my bestfriends father, and the other is my Aunts Ex-boyfriend (he owes us big time), Who will peirce or tattoo me for free.

I actually have:

Ears lobs peirced
Upper Ear twice
Belly button twice... And I dont mean I had it peirced, it healed and then peirced it again. I peirced one on top of the other, myself.

I want a tattoo...but I am not sure if I am ready for the commitment .
 #19 
Old 2002-09-06, 08:54
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

Football hooligan tattoos that I'm ashamed of and will get covered up by proper art one of these days.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-06, 10:44
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

I have no peircings or tats. I did have my eyebrow peirced but i took it out for a job.

Peace Renegade,
 #21 
Old 2002-09-06, 22:56
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
On a yet to be determined part of anatomy:

"Alchemy" [my daughter's name]

but I want this done as an anaglyph, which as far as I know hasn't been done and will require quite a steady hand holding the gun.




Just out of curiosity, how many know what an anaglyph is?

How many didn't even notice the word? How many don't even give a flying f**k?
 #22 
Old 2002-09-07, 05:53
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

quote:
Originally posted by True_Ghetto:
I know thats how I got the idea but I didnt want to copy him so I got slit here.


no that doesn't copy him at all. eminem??? jesus.

 #23 
Old 2002-09-07, 12:46
Sabani Sabani is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

I'm gonna be getting a barcode on my wrist as soon as I can figure out an appropriate number to use.
 #24 
Old 2002-09-07, 17:43
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

Well, Meta, it most likely means that you'll have to pass out red/blue glasses everytime you show off your tattoo...

Oh, and I once saw a pianist attempt In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. He was pretty good. Never got to the drum solo, though.

[This message has been edited by ThetaReactor (edited 09-08-2002).]
 #25 
Old 2002-09-08, 03:49
missmorgie240 missmorgie240 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tattoos and peircings

Ive got only 2 tats. one on my right hip/back that is of cherries with water dripping off of em and my other one is my name going down my spine in japanese (morrigan)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics