About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - pages 1, 2 of its original capture were never archived, so some posts from those pages are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-09-12, 02:36
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Ask me anything

quote:
Originally posted by Sivvy:
fuck everyone elses smart-ass questions Parkinator. Thanks for doing that shit for me.


Uh.. no problem. The bastard wants money for the info but i have it covered. I'll get it to you asap.

 #2 
Old 2002-09-12, 02:37
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
can I ask you a question?



yup.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-12, 02:42
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy311:
Can you die from swallowing too much gum in a short period of time? If so, how many peices would it take? Also, how long, if at all, does it take to digest gum? I already aked Jeeves, but he's a punk.



It would take all of the gum that could fit in your stomach to kill you. *achoo* "sorry"
The acid wouldn't have enough time to digest the gum, giving you really bad pains and you might even get a heart attack. It takes an entire day to digest 1 piece of gum.

Man that's some weird shit.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-12, 02:44
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy311:
Oh yeah, another question. Is there any purpose to those little, almost hard-to-see lines on cigaretts? I don't know if all of them have it, but the kind I smoke (Newports) do. Also, what about that that little turqoise line? I just assumed it was a signal to stop smokin' you're cigarette before you start smokin' the filter.

[This message has been edited by Crispy311 (edited 09-08-2002).]



Next time I get my hands on some newports i'll check it out. They are sold where i live.

And yes that line thats a bit further than the filter is a sign to stop.

 #5 
Old 2002-09-12, 02:56
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

quote:
Originally posted by Sivvy:
kay dude, here you go: the chemical process to change phentermine Hcl to Methamphetamine Hcl. I've checked the net, nothing. If you know a chem major or a good site where you can ask shit like that, then that's where I recommend. It didn't come from me though squiller!



SIVVY
Like i said i did find a guy, but until that whore gives me info you might want to take a look at this: http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/law/law_watched_chemicals.shtml
 #6 
Old 2002-09-12, 20:05
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Ask me anything

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
where can I find the A-Team


Church.

-Dark_Magneto

"It was a hard time. There was a preacher reading to a group of us from the bible, trying to give us comfort as we watched the horror unfold. "Excuse me father" I said, "I'm an atheist". "So am I" was his reply; "So am I".

-Excerpt taken from "Well that about wraps it up for God"
 #7 
Old 2002-09-13, 02:59
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

Benzyl Methyl Ketone was one that stood out for me, i know what it is and used for.... but what is it used for??
 #8 
Old 2002-09-14, 02:37
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

quote:
Originally posted by ardene:
Benzyl Methyl Ketone was one that stood out for me, i know what it is and used for.... but what is it used for??



me: I know what it is used for... but what is it used for. make up your mind.

 #9 
Old 2002-09-14, 05:12
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

sry i ment drug wise. would the indiana huff it? or something cause that shit will burn ur nose off from a mile away
 #10 
Old 2002-09-14, 06:20
hardcore moron hardcore moron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

my name is mike hawk , if you say mike hawk kinda fast what does it sound like.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-14, 18:37
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

My cock!MY COCK MY COCK MY COCK!
 #12 
Old 2002-09-14, 22:38
electric_hed666 electric_hed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

An automotive ques. how do put a fuel pump and filter on a 1988 Pontiac Lemans, the 2.2 liter engine. I think i can get to it with out droping the tank, theres a compartment under the back seat, but need to know for certain so i dont screw anything up.

[This message has been edited by electric_hed666 (edited 09-14-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-09-14, 23:17
ofahq2bro ofahq2bro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

where do you buy iodine crystals [ used in amonium triiodide]
 #14 
Old 2002-09-15, 05:40
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Ask me anything

Ooo, I can take this one.^^^^^

You don't buy iodine crystals.

Ammonium triiodide is way too unstable to be of any practical use whatsoever.

Buying pure iodine will surely set off a flag or two at the DEA.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-15, 05:49
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

quote:
Originally posted by electric_hed666:
An automotive ques. how do put a fuel pump and filter on a 1988 Pontiac Lemans, the 2.2 liter engine. I think i can get to it with out droping the tank, theres a compartment under the back seat, but need to know for certain so i dont screw anything up.

[This message has been edited by electric_hed666 (edited 09-14-2002).]



Look at the compartment. If you can see the tank and pump housing do it from there. If not, you gotta drop the tank.


Livestock suppliers sell iodine crystals. I'm not sure if it's the same shit that you need or if it has extra additives that would render it useless. They sell it for the purpose of treating hoof infections on horses.

 #16 
Old 2002-09-15, 06:47
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

I dunno why, but I think I'll help out on this topic. Lol. Here we go:

i want to know the real mysteries of life.

what makes the teflon stick to the pan?
I believe they superheat the teflon to the pan. Either that or they use an adhesive as a binder between the teflon and the metal. It's one of those 2.

why do they call it a tv set when you only get one?
Back in the day, some TVs came with antenneas and some didn't, the ones with the antenneas were called sets. It stuck. And Webster was a homo, lol.

why are they called apartments when they're all stuck together?
Actually the name comes from the fact that they are connected. It's just the fact that a seperate family lives in connecting houses. Even living close together they are apart.

why do they call them buildings when they're already done building them?
Buildings is just the term for something. Blame Webster (no, not the black kid)

why do you drive in parkway, and park in a driveway?
Parkway has something to do with parks. But again I suspect Webster.

how come a cargo goes by ship and a shipment goes by truck?
Cargo is a foreign word. The "car" part is just a coinsidence. Shipment is derived from using ships as transport but is used in all forms of delivery nowdays.

why does a cowboy wear two spurs if one side of the horse goes so does the other?
They used commands back then where a pull to the left and a left kick meant turn left.

why are they called cowboys and not bullboys, since cow is the female of the species?
Cows were worth more then bulls (meat, milk...) and the people who took care of them and herded them around the country (on shipping trails like the Chisolm) were given the name cowboys.

why does the light switch have on and off on it, if it's on you can see it's on, if it's off you can't see to read?
Just for description. Not all switches have on/off btw...

why do they call a woman's prison a penal colony?
Don't know much about this but I'm guessing it serves to the fact of the word "penal" being used alot in law.

if littering is illegal why are the highways filled with signs that say "fine for littering"?
Common sense: There is a fine for littering

does a bankruptcy lawyer expect to get paid?
They get paid from the Government.

how come vampires always chase christians, chase jews, arabs,
Ok. Vampires originated in Central Europe in the Dark ages. Most people here were Catholics and seeing as how Vampires were undead, it wasn't a holy being. So they used holy relics (crosses, holy water.....) to ward them off. Movies nowdays just play up the fact that they are unholy and use crosses whether they are christians or not.

Fun Fact: The Chinese had they're own version of the Vampire. It was usually 7'+ and covered in white hair. It lived in crypts and nawed the bones of the dead for nourishment.
 #17 
Old 2002-09-16, 04:17
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

ofahq2bro,

You get your hands on iodine, at least 4%, then put it in a pan and let the water evaporate. Walla, crystals. Mike's anyone?


[This message has been edited by TheParkinator (edited 09-16-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-09-16, 04:30
Sahand Sahand is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

it makes something from nothing
and nothing from something?


what is the answer????
 #19 
Old 2002-09-16, 06:05
Moderator
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

must be a woman ...

Makes a bag full of stress out of nothing, and let�s puff your joy about *insert hobby here* into nothing.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-16, 09:02
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

a hole.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-16, 09:17
the_unabomber the_unabomber is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

alrite yeah i agree hitch hiker is the greatest book ever but anyways
i need a user name and a password for audix if anyone has on itd b much apreciated
ta
"is anyone a serverly concussed bee???"
just imagine i have a blaster ray in my hand
 #22 
Old 2002-10-29, 09:26
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

please help me find an online chemist that is in america that delivers to new zealand
 #23 
Old 2002-10-29, 10:38
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Ask me anything

You've already asked that question: More than once.

What makes you think that posting it again at the bottom of an old thread will work?

Do you think that, perhaps, someone will come along and say to themselves: "Hey! someone's added to that old post!. Gee, I thought it was dead, I wonder what wondrous thing I might find there?"

That they then go to the end, and read your question [after, I might add, having read and dismissed all of the other occurrences of it around totse].

Then, suddenly! a metamorphic change takes place in this member, and suddenly he [or she, to be fair] feels compelled to send you chemicals.

Oh yeah. [i]that
will work.


Sorry, if I came across as I did [well, partly sorry]. But what you are asking is for someone here to break the law - for someone we don't even know.

Don't tell me that you want legal chemicals: If that were the case you wouldn't have trouble getting them.

And why a U.S. supplier? With the restrictions the government places on everything, and all that?

Mexican pharmacies would be the place to go If you really wanted to obtain what you claim to want.

I mean not only are they a bit more lax in their export laws; they seem to not worry about other countries import laws.

I took this quote directly from a web site for a group of Mexican pharmacies:

"WARNING:
Some of the suppliers in the PMP Member's Section will send you drugs you request even if though they may violate the laws of your country. "
[I took it verbatim; they wrote it like that].

Thinking I might be going a bit harsh here, I went to double check your other posts - to be sure I had the right threads and replies with the right person.

That was when I got your total picture.

Of all of your posts, when you aren't asking:

"Do any of you know what i can take that is readily available that will get me admitted to hospital and wront kill me or do to much long term damage.

Or what you can do to lose weight - no matter how dangerous...

Or talking about doing stupid things will f*cked up - such that you apparently chased off a boy you 'claim' to love and can't get out of your mind...

When you are posting one of those things, you are posting just one other thing "I'm confused."

If I had a buck for each time you posted that....

You obviously are quite young; else you wouldn't have made that post about having you parents car keys but being afraid to use them.

And you very obviously are in some desperate need for attention; else why want to do something to get into the hospital?

Well - and I am now done with my flame and offer this in all sincerity:

You are going about it all wrong; at least as far as members of totse goes.

You will find that once it's realized that you are trying to play them for sympathy and/or attention you will get flamed to make mine look like Saturday afternoon poetry reading in the park.

Take into consideration this: I don't flame people very often at all [though I seem to have done a few more in the past month - then again there's a higher percentage of newbies doing their newbie thing so I guess that means I'm even more restrained [/joke].

Point is: If I'm writing such, what will others do?

[Of course I could be totally wrong about you:

You very well be some adult who is trying to get people here to do something illegal or other such thing that will be a reason to take an action of some sort against totse....


But that would be overly paranoid of me....]
 #24 
Old 2002-11-02, 13:02
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ask me anything

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
You've already asked that question: More than once.

What makes you think that posting it again at the bottom of an old thread will work?

Do you think that, perhaps, someone will come along and say to themselves: "Hey! someone's added to that old post!. Gee, I thought it was dead, I wonder what wondrous thing I might find there?"

That they then go to the end, and read your question [after, I might add, having read and dismissed all of the other occurrences of it around totse].

Then, [b]suddenly
! a metamorphic change takes place in this member, and suddenly he [or she, to be fair] feels compelled to send you chemicals.

Oh yeah. [i]that
will work.


Sorry, if I came across as I did [well, partly sorry]. But what you are asking is for someone here to break the law - for someone we don't even know.

Don't tell me that you want legal chemicals: If that were the case you wouldn't have trouble getting them.

And why a U.S. supplier? With the restrictions the government places on everything, and all that?

Mexican pharmacies would be the place to go If you really wanted to obtain what you claim to want.

I mean not only are they a bit more lax in their export laws; they seem to not worry about other countries import laws.

I took this quote directly from a web site for a group of Mexican pharmacies:

"WARNING:
Some of the suppliers in the PMP Member's Section will send you drugs you request even if though they may violate the laws of your country. "
[I took it verbatim; they wrote it like that].

Thinking I might be going a bit harsh here, I went to double check your other posts - to be sure I had the right threads and replies with the right person.

That was when I got your total picture.

Of all of your posts, when you aren't asking:

"Do any of you know what i can take that is readily available that will get me admitted to hospital and wront kill me or do to much long term damage.

Or what you can do to lose weight - no matter how dangerous...

Or talking about doing stupid things will f*cked up - such that you apparently chased off a boy you 'claim' to love and can't get out of your mind...

When you are posting one of those things, you are posting just one other thing "I'm confused."

If I had a buck for each time you posted that....

You obviously are quite young; else you wouldn't have made that post about having you parents car keys but being afraid to use them.

And you very obviously are in some desperate need for attention; else why want to do something to get into the hospital?

Well - and I am now done with my flame and offer this in all sincerity:

You are going about it all wrong; at least as far as members of totse goes.

You will find that once it's realized that you are trying to play them for sympathy and/or attention you will get flamed to make mine look like Saturday afternoon poetry reading in the park.

Take into consideration this: I don't flame people very often at all [though I seem to have done a few more in the past month - then again there's a higher percentage of newbies doing their newbie thing so I guess that means I'm even more restrained [/joke].

Point is: If I'm writing such, what will others do?

[Of course I could be totally wrong about you:

You very well be some adult who is trying to get people here to do something illegal or other such thing that will be a reason to take an action of some sort against totse....


But that would be overly paranoid of me....][/B]



When i fist read this it made me angry but as i re-read it and thought about it i came to the conclusion that i have a problem-everythime i go to this website i am usally stoned but the next day i usally read what i put -but resently I have tried to figure out why i write such things when im stoned I figured my subconsious is comeing out and trying to tell me something...........Na i think im just fucked up but that you 4 your reply it really made me think!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics