About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-04, 18:42
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

I got a neat little auto respond. I hope I will get an actual email from him. Doubt i will. I told him I spoke to my kid about how much of a threat he is and that even though I dont want to see children in iraq die that i dont want to see our children die even more.


this is the auto response.

Thank you for emailing President Bush. Your ideas and comments are very
important to him.

For up-to-date information about the President and his policies, please check
the White House web site at www.whitehouse.gov.

Unfortunately, because of the large volume of email received, the President
cannot personally respond to each message. However, the White House staff
considers and reports citizen ideas and concerns.

Again, thank you for your email. Your interest in the work of President Bush
and his administration is appreciated.

Sincerely,
The White House Office of E-Correspondence
_________________________

Please Note:

If the subject of your email was a request for a Presidential greeting, please
note that all greeting requests must be submitted in writing to the following
address:

The White House
Attn: Greetings Office
Room 39
Washington, D.C. 20502-0039

Please review the guidelines carefully before mailing your request to the White
House. The guidelines are accessible at:
 #2 
Old 2002-09-05, 03:41
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

Invalid URL

The requested URL "/", is invalid.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-05, 04:55
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

You know why you got an autoresponse? Cause Bush is too big of an idiot to know how to use the fucking internet.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-05, 06:12
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

lol.

Thats funny and maybe a little true but lets face it. he is flooded with death threats all day by faggots in the middle east.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-05, 09:36
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

The auto message was pretty down to the point there was no bullshit. I think if you asked a very valid question you could get a reply. I dont know though. Not saying that your email was valid trOg so dont take it the wrong way.

Peace Renegade,
 #6 
Old 2002-09-05, 09:43
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

quote:
Originally posted by LordJugz:
You know why you got an autoresponse? Cause Bush is too big of an idiot to know how to use the fucking internet.


That's because his competing candidate in the election invented it .

Btw tr0g, what happened to that thread you made about how your daughter asked you if she was going to die in nuclear war? It just fucking up and vanished.


[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 09-05-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-09-05, 11:00
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Magneto:
That's because his competing candidate in the election invented it


And was the inspiration for "Love Story".

Nox
 #8 
Old 2002-09-05, 14:41
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

Go tr0g....(I meant to say that when I read it yesterday but I was too lazy to type in my pass)
 #9 
Old 2002-09-05, 19:04
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

Damn, you're lazy at every site, aren't you Schwabe?
 #10 
Old 2002-09-05, 19:54
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

the president dosent want to talk to us, he hates us
 #11 
Old 2002-09-05, 20:13
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

Maybe if you told him you had a bunch of coke and he was welcome to come over?
 #12 
Old 2002-09-07, 23:46
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

LOL fucking briliant
 #13 
Old 2002-09-08, 00:11
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

He probably has a laser printer printing those out on toilet paper and routing the sheets directly to the presidential toilet, so he can wipe his ass with it.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-08, 10:32
www escapetwice com www escapetwice com is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

I read in USA Today that Mr. Bush has not used email at all since he was elected... so the comment they send that he "cannot respond to ALL emails" they send is definitely just a cop out... he responds to NONE of them.

I guess he said that he reason he refuses to use email is that during the whole Clinton/Lewinsky scandal, Clinton's email got subpoenaed, setting a precedent (sp?) which makes email too insecure for him.

Then I guess Clinton heard he said that and they have been talking junk about each other ever since. Pretty funny.

Bush likes banannas
 #15 
Old 2002-09-08, 13:20
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I eMailed to the Presdent of the USA

Of course he likes bananas, this country elected a chimp.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics