About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-09-05, 05:40
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Metallica. Love Or Hate?

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
Im not into that Metal thing.

Peace Renegade,



Are you going to show any UK pride and agree that Radiohead kicks ass????
 #2 
Old 2002-09-05, 07:21
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Metallica. Love Or Hate?

the problem with metallica sueing napster is that they are supposed to represent the anti-establishment, when they use the establshiment to bring down a very cool free speech movement base it destroys any credibility or support that napster may have had in teh issue to begin or end with.

stupid is as simple does
 #3 
Old 2002-09-05, 20:13
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Metallica. Love Or Hate?

quote:
Originally posted by michelobe4me:
How dare you mock the masters ! Aerosmith has been producing top forty hits since the seventies and they still do today!
Ill give met. their dues but they arent that good. And sivvy radio head is "still alright" like the doobie brothers!




lol

are you female? it sure sounds like it, cause no man could spew shit like that!

I like Metallica, although, they did sell out pretty bad with the Napster Fiasco, and for that, I am not a huge fan. their greediness upsets me

as for my Fav. bands, well... currently, RATM, Heart, Mudvayne, Red hot chili peppers and a shit load of others, ranging from old school rock to heavy metal.

Aerosmith? SUCK. they don't produce top 40 material anymore! they haven't even gotten into the top 100 for the past couple of years! I would still say that both Aerosmith and Metallica are washed up now, but back in the old days when they were both still quite relevent, Metallica figuratively raped and killed Aerosmith.

Doobie bros? you like the doobie bros? jeez, I used to like that stuff when I was 5 yrs. old (literally, If I did something good or was patient in the car or something, dad would put on some rock as a reward.) I finally got sick of it by the time I was 12 and was seriously into the Beatles. then I heard some RATM, and I never looked back...

cheers
 #4 
Old 2002-09-05, 23:43
Mazzy12345 Mazzy12345 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Metallica. Love Or Hate?

i'm not crazy about Metallica....they have a couple of good songs i guess....

i lost all my respect for them after that napster shit....
 #5 
Old 2002-09-06, 05:08
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Metallica. Love Or Hate?

aerosmith is the WORST sale-outs in the history of mankind! Anybody who buys there shit, watches a movie with their soundtrack, or even thinks they represent any genuine spirit, just bought steven tyler a new jaguar to stroll around his fucking mansion on the hill.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics