About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - pages 1, 2, 3 of its original capture were never archived, so some posts from those pages are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-01, 03:25
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default I hate america!

Quote from sirhacksalot10

"get it straight, or at least think about what you say before you say it."

Sorry sirhacks, you're asking for *too* much.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-01, 07:00
crocodile dundee crocodile dundee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

That was a lovely text book definition of Socialism thanks Heg-h.

Its a pity that in real life socialist/communist regimes havnt worked as perfectly as in the dictionary. just look at russia and what it went thru, the everyday ppl were scared shitless of secret police in case they said something about the 'state'. There are other 'socialist' countries around the world...name one that is doin a good job for its ppl.

Try not to use to many big words...u seem to confuse yourself..

and from one aussie to another...fuck off and go nuke yourself.

croc

 #3 
Old 2002-10-07, 17:25
XWhiteBoyX XWhiteBoyX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

Everyone on this messageboard is using American products/inventions...from computers to medicine. You name it, it probaly came from America or was an American invention. The modern world would be useless without America. Do you have a cell phone? Yes, it was prob. made in Japan but who do you think put the satellites in space? America is a melting pot of the worlds finest and worst. We have proven that we are the worlds only "true" super power. Point is, if you hate America, stop using all American products and inventions if you hate us so bad...Stop driving cars, using computers, etc... I can think of very few produts/inventions that I use that do not come from Japan or America.... If we decided to close our trade to the world, what a stoneage life you would live...You need us...But we do not need you....
 #4 
Old 2002-10-07, 18:27
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

I'm tired of people fucking bashing my country. We have problems like any other country has, they're not unrepairable with time. Show me a perfect country and I'll show you a midget on a stand-up rollercoaster. Not only that, but you have nearly no reason to hate america, you just whine about how we are imperialistic, socialistic, or facist, or whatever whim you fall upon that day, you don't live here so I don't know how in the fuck you'd know anything about what it is to live here or how things occur. If you fucking hate america so goddamn much, be involved with your own countrie's politics, become stronger than us and try, just TRY, to destroy us. We will fucking smack your bitch asses back to the literal stoneage, the only shit your gonna have left is a bunch of rocks.

If you want to change things, change them and quit whining. I'm not usually a proponent of war, but for you dumb sons of bitches out there in whtever country it seems to be the only thing that will fucking shut you up.
If we're so imperialistic, etc. surely YOUR country is democratic enough to allow YOU to do something about it because you obviously beleive it's SO MUCH better then mine. We have a saying, around where I live, it may have spread a little by now, i'm not sure, but it goes a little something like this: EAT SHIT AND DIE. I think it explains just perfectly what I'm trying to say here.

Anyone who wants a piece can try and get it... Try.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-07, 18:58
Killercl0wn Killercl0wn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

why cant everyone just trade in their weapons, melt them down and sell whats left, using the money to supply the world with enough weed to make peace and harmony last forevermore...
just an idea... lighten up
 #6 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:16
lewser lewser is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

i know this was a while ago, but the world economy is interlinked. if america, or china, or japan, or any other major player were too fall lots of shit would go down in other countrys. china has investments with the US, and vise-versa. this goes true with many countries. enough said.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:26
PeaceMakerManUK PeaceMakerManUK is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

i dont want to sound like an asshole but america is really in a bad state (not that the UK isnt) i dont want to offent any of you american guys but to get to the point, america is being torn to pieces, your country seems to be on a continuous economic decline and bush hasnt helped you guys, dont get me wrong i love the U.S but your government is shit, your country hasnt really been threatend like this before and it seems to me like you are not likeing it as your not really used to it... also i think that all the people living in aufghanistan and iraq (exept osama bin laden and sadam husain) are probably inocent of any crime against the west, so i think that your big super powerfull contry shouldn't smash up the middle east just because of some stupid polotics, im only 13 but i think that you could fix this by all calming down a bit.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:47
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

PeaceMakerManUK,

The economic down-turn means nothing. The US economy cycles up and down about every ten years. It's a product of a capitalistic system. The more aggressive the system, the faster (in years) the cycles changes. And the US burns the brightest.

Yeah, taking a more aggressive role makes many Americans uneasy. But, it's the reaction that you would expect for what happened on 9/11. The same thing (sort of) happened after Pearl Harbor. What makes it different this time is there is no World War to justify beating the shit out of another country.

Yes, most of the people in the countries we attack are not part of that country's problem. But, our weapons are more accurate than ever. In the Afghan war and the Beating in the Desert (otherwise known as the Gulf War) less non-combatant were killed than ever before. But...innocents do die in war. That's why it's not so fun.

When we Americans start to feel safe again, things will settle down. Of cource, that road could be paved with many more bodies.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:59
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

Ok, put all the war-talk aside. Does anyone else but those who live in america or those being attacked by america really have any reason to complain? This thread was started by a guy from Australia! Fucking Australia! What in the hell did we ever do to australia? Why does he have any reason to bitch and moan like he is?

[This message has been edited by rogueop (edited 10-07-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-07, 20:05
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

We kept feeding their Crocodile Dundee.

We ate the shrimp on the barbee.

Mel Gibson moved here.

We think fosters is a real Australian beer.

We lump them together with New Zealand.

We film in New Zealand and not Australia.

We don't think their army is real.

We have said "down under" way too many times.

We like the Crocodile Hunter.

We barely know they exist.

We...
 #11 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:09
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

so they're like a child who wants attention and resents it when we don't pay enough of it to them? If thats the entirity of our offense against them then they still need to get a life.

Also

-I'm not resposible for dundee, I'm 16 and that movie came out before I was born (I think, I'm not sure and don't really care, in either case i had no say in it and don't even remember it)

-I've never eaten shrimp on the "barbee"

-I doubt even Australia cares about Mel Gibson

-I really don't care where fosters comes from

-I realize that new zealand is a different country and parts don't even speak english,

-no one person in america controls where a film company will shoot

-Their army is real, we just don't pay them any attention because our governments are friendly and, if we got into a war, we'd definitely come out on top.

-I never say "down under", I think it's as lame as you do and always have

-Let me get this out slowly and carefully: I HATE THE CROCODILE HUNTER. The only times I have ever found him entertaining is when he's been bitten, beaten, poisoned, etc. by an animal that he seems to think poses no threat. This can make me laugh pretty hard at times.

-What? They exist?! No!
Can't be...

When you say "we" i have no problem if you are referring to the US goverment. I do that, but don't include the general american population, I'm included in that figure and as you can see, there are some discrepencies between me and the people you seem to regard as the norm.

[This message has been edited by rogueop (edited 10-07-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-10-08, 01:41
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

Now hold on one fucking minute.

You can talk shit about my country.
You can talk trash about my president.
You can even rebuke my posts.

But under NO circumstance, no-FUCKING-circumstance will I stand by while you talk shit about the Crocodile Hunter!

That's it, put 'em up! :)
 #13 
Old 2002-10-08, 01:43
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate america!

the government needs to fix their faults or i think we may be in for armagedeon
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics