About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:01
Cracked Crakka Cracked Crakka is offline
Regular
 
Default I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

Like a tital wave sweeping in, leaving catastraphy in his wake.. Slaying the members that once chastised him, I destroy the Bombshock community. Havoc echos in the air, people scream for their 5 star acounts.. I vanquish it all with the click of my holy mouse.


I have rid their forums of one of their highest respected Mod and then ban all those who raise a voice in protest. This is how Bombshock will be ruled, under my thumb.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:35
Galvaplex Galvaplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

Um... good job?
 #3 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:37
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

I dont get it! aside from a handful of kewls, whats wrong with Bombshock?
 #4 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:41
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

Who cares?
 #5 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:54
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

Wow? Your a kewl now.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #6 
Old 2002-08-29, 02:06
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

I am whelmed.

Nox
 #7 
Old 2002-08-29, 02:46
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

What the hell are you talking about here, son?
 #8 
Old 2002-08-29, 03:49
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
What the hell are you talking about here, son?


Exactly my point. I mean, what is he trying to do? Gain respect from all of us? Is he a script kiddie (or not even that yet)?

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #9 
Old 2002-08-29, 04:35
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

Fammicommie, did you name yourself after the original japanese version of the super nintendo?

And Cracked Crakka, put up or shut up.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-29, 04:48
Dr Know Dr Know is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

You haven�t done anything to bombshock, you fool. I checked it out myself.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-29, 04:50
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

He's...cracked.

God, that was lame. Almost as lame as the shit he posted. But not quite.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-29, 05:02
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

quote:
Originally posted by Cracked Crakka:
Like a tital wave sweeping in, leaving catastraphy in his wake.. Slaying the members that once chastised him, I destroy the Bombshock community. Havoc echos in the air, people scream for their 5 star acounts.. I vanquish it all with the click of my holy mouse.


I have rid their forums of one of their highest respected Mod and then ban all those who raise a voice in protest. This is how Bombshock will be ruled, under my thumb.



LOL!
 #13 
Old 2002-08-29, 05:03
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

quote:
Originally posted by runaway:
I dont get it! aside from a handful of kewls, whats wrong with Bombshock?


LEAVE!
 #14 
Old 2002-08-29, 06:27
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

hehe you're awesome trog
 #15 
Old 2002-08-29, 10:05
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

"Like a tital wave sweeping in, leaving catastraphy in his wake.. " left Renegade really pissed off reading such a poor topic.

Peace Renegade,
 #16 
Old 2002-08-29, 14:35
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

"A retard by any other name would still be as retarded...." hey cracked crakka.
 #17 
Old 2002-08-29, 15:03
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

It's like Famicom and Commie. It means Family Communist in the end, though I hate dirty pinkos.
 #18 
Old 2002-08-29, 20:39
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

Their forum is still there but if you do take it down you'll have my respect if that means anything.
 #19 
Old 2002-09-04, 19:06
shoestring shoestring is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
What the hell are you talking about here, son?


exactly my point, and what the fuck is bombshock
 #20 
Old 2002-09-04, 19:32
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Just Destroyed Bombshock.. and im not done yet..

quote:
Originally posted by shoestring:
what the fuck is bombshock


Go there and answer your own question.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics