About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-28, 22:01
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default favorite thing to do after...

you smoke a fat blunt.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-28, 22:16
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

smoke another one....

or drink
 #3 
Old 2002-08-28, 22:28
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

well after what piggaro said, i'd put some good music on if it wasn't already playin
 #4 
Old 2002-08-28, 23:02
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

Kind of mumble to myself "Damn that was dumb... So excessive and such a waste..." then try to walk to the kitchen and make a frozen pizza to be consumed with a Red Bull & Vodka.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-28, 23:11
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

Listen to some good music, eat, and drink, and just watch TV with my girlfriend.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-29, 00:57
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

It depends on the weed.

Sometimes its unpleasent and not mellow so I freak out. The good mellow high's...well...I like to kill the munchies with food, and then talk online or watch TV and get so confused that I...uh...what was I talking about again?
 #7 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:21
Evil Duckiez Evil Duckiez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

smoke another,
I'm definately going with piggarro on that one.

or hey start a few of them bowls and when your to wasted to remember your name, suck on that condensed air from a whip cream bottle it'll fuck you up 2 for about 5 seconds...it's funny as hell you might get to chase a lepricaun or maybe two..

I speak from exsperience, where else do u think I came up with evil duckiez? and yes those damned pitchforks they carry around hurt!
 #8 
Old 2002-08-29, 03:03
sirhacksalot10 sirhacksalot10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

depends on when i smoke it, for instance, sometimes, i'll go back to school, or sometimes I'll just hang out in my friends basement with some Pink Floyd playing and stare at his fucking empty fish tank. I hate that damn thing, the first time I tried shrooms I thought somebody was looking at me through it, turns out it was just my reflection, scared the piss out of me though.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-29, 10:09
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

I ususally listen to some really heavy drum and bass. Or go back into class and go on paint and draw things. Or right stuff down for movie scripts. My favorite munchie food is "peanut butter and banana on toast"

Peace Renegade,
 #10 
Old 2002-08-29, 17:27
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

quote:
My favorite munchie food is "peanut butter and banana on toast"


hmm...

not bad, but my favorite is definately a shot or two of vodka & a shitload of baclava (with a little nitrous on the side)
 #11 
Old 2002-08-29, 21:55
bentintwisted bentintwisted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

Listen to some music that is full of rhythum and little else......
Read something by Brian Aldiss.....
Have sex....
 #12 
Old 2002-08-30, 13:57
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

Bounce around on one of those giant trampolines (sp?). Spent freshman year of high school doing that way too much.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-30, 20:50
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: favorite thing to do after...

get some munchies and a coke and turn on the dub.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics