About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-27, 01:54
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default School tommarow

damn it i have my first day of school tommarow and its my junior year so i gotta work hard this year, i sorta slacked off last year.

gotta read 20 more pgs of "when the wind blows" for my summer reading book.

if only I had ONE mroe day, i'd enjoy it, but i took months of my summer for granted, yet i'll cherrish 1 more day, go figure

and with school im gonna miss coming on totse everyday and throughly readinf the threads and responding to them.

im excited tho to go back and see old friends and im more comfortable in HS now that IM a junior

anyone else feel the same way about going back?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-27, 02:14
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

I started school this morning, art school specifically. I was very excited to start, as I pretty much dicked away my senior year. I want a good career and I think I found it.
So, I understand where you're at, I've been there, but school is a big opportunity, not just for your mind either. It's so easy to meet girls in school, I really took that for granted.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-27, 03:04
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

quote:
Originally posted by grungymagician:
anyone else feel the same way about going back?


I start the day after labor day (3rd). I too, messed up last year and will be a junior now. We should start a totse support group so we don't fuck ourselves over this year in school.

Ironz
 #4 
Old 2002-08-27, 03:13
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

I started last wednesday, i had fun all summer. I dont mind at all, its just 8 hours of the day im not sitting on my ass, lol.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-27, 03:30
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: School tommarow

I'm taking a website development class starting next tuesday. I'm looking forward to it. The only drawback is when I went to get my books for the class, (at OCC they give you books according to class, you don't even know the title until you get them) I saw "Microsoft� FrontPage 2002�.

FrontPage *shudder*
 #6 
Old 2002-08-27, 03:42
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: School tommarow

I'm not going in until spring semester, simply 'cause I'm sick and tired of going to school in the fall. I get to slack 'till January.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-27, 03:46
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

Hey I need frontpage badly, hey could you somehow send it to me?.....please....


from russia with love

Boris
 #8 
Old 2002-08-27, 04:23
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

You are all a bunch of bastards. I had to start at the beginning of august because florida is the neglected negro state of the us.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-27, 04:27
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

you get out in may though.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-27, 05:07
funguy227 funguy227 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

Why does everyone care so much about schools and the careers...we build the very schools that brainwash us out and make us theyre fools. Lets all have a strike. Or better yet a permanent walk out.ideas?
 #11 
Old 2002-08-27, 05:42
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

Why do I care? Cuz, i want a nice home, nice clothes, paid bills, spending money, those type of things. duh.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-27, 06:03
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

quote:
Originally posted by funguy227:
Lets all have a strike. Or better yet a permanent walk out.ideas?


Okay. On September 11, lets all wear white-beaters with TOTSE.COM in black permenant marker on them, and all walk out at 9:00 am, and we can all meet in New York, and moon the tourists.

Ironz
 #13 
Old 2002-08-27, 19:59
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

now if we could only get every other high schooler in the nation....
 #14 
Old 2002-08-27, 22:12
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

prometheus, O.C.C. as in Ocean County College?
 #15 
Old 2002-08-27, 23:05
Galvaplex Galvaplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

In Ontario, I heard that the Secondary School Board teachers are going to striek sometime in February. Looks like my year is down the shitter.
 #16 
Old 2002-08-27, 23:12
BiteMe BiteMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

College is weird. When I used to have a whole day of classes, I only have two or three classes now, but they're a lot more intensive, and I have enough other shit to do. Prometheus, I'm not neglecting you, I miss you, but my shedule's so fucking full...
 #17 
Old 2002-08-28, 02:34
funguy227 funguy227 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Why do I care? Cuz, i want a nice home, nice clothes, paid bills, spending money, those type of things. duh.
- phantom

Is it all about that?
 #18 
Old 2002-08-28, 06:33
sirhacksalot10 sirhacksalot10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

hey man, i got one more day left before i have to go back to school. I'm going to be a junior too, I also fucked last year away, i got high every day at lunch, yet still passed my classes. Just shoes how shitty my school must be, I don't know about you guys though, but for my last day of summer, i'm gonna SmOkE TiL I ChOkE!(or until I have to go to work, whichever comes first.) This has been one fucked up summer for me, I'm glad it's over! later
 #19 
Old 2002-08-28, 12:41
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

I fucked around to much last year. I smoked hell of a lot to much dope and was stoned for afternoon lessons. I thought college was all about dope and i started smoking on the first day. It effected me big time. Staring at the teacher whilst laughing un-controllably didnt help. This year my parents have given me one chance and if i fuck up i have to get a job "worse luck". I mean i have a part time job but hell no i dont wanna do a nine to five in something i dont like.

College in about 10 days. Beautifull.

Peace Renegade,
 #20 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:34
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

fuck look at this, a lotta posts and i havent even responed, look what school is doing to my totse time. and its only thje 2nd day.
 #21 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:58
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

Your all a bunch of laggers at school, aren't you?


-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
a.k.a professional lazy person

*lazy people, who needs them*
 #22 
Old 2002-08-29, 02:48
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: School tommarow

well im not exited at all. same old shit, sleep on the bus, sleep in class, eat lunch, sleep in class, sleep on the bus. the only plus side is that im a senior and i can fuck around more than usual
 #23 
Old 2002-09-06, 04:59
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: School tommarow

I finaly started my class at Oakland Community college, AND THE BOOKSTORE GAVE ME THE WRONG BOOKS.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics