About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:28
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Visited Bombshock

i figured bombshock couldn't possibly be as bad as everyone says, so i decided to visit and see for myself, all of a sudden im overwhelmed with 12yearold anarchist wannabes trying to overthrow the government and other such annoyances. geesh, guess ill listen to you guys next time
 #2 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:32
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

We tried to warn you. Bombshock is just there for our amusement.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:35
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

yeah well i had to learn by myself, why the fuck is anarchy in the mayhem section anyways? fuckin stupid people
 #4 
Old 2002-08-27, 01:12
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

Im a bombshock member..:-\ I battlerap in the music section...but thats it.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-27, 01:42
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

......bombshock fucking sucks my cock....


totse forever yo....

and redink on the side....


hey im looking for some moderators over at red ink...I especially need someone to co mod high explosives with me.....the names Boris give me a ring....
www.redink.vze.com

Boris(I know it really looks like im ronin but im not search our I.P. adresses....)
 #6 
Old 2002-08-27, 05:56
Knyfe Knyfe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

quote:
Originally posted by ScorchedWeasel:
all of a sudden im overwhelmed with 12yearold anarchist wannabes trying to overthrow the government and other such annoyances.


Almost like constantly ranting about George W. Bush every time a political post is made? With no other reason than "he's dumb and I hate him"? God.. I'm glad we don't have anyone like that here at totse.com...

 #7 
Old 2002-08-27, 06:07
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

quote:
Originally posted by Knyfe:
Almost like constantly ranting about George W. Bush every time a political post is made? With no other reason than "he's dumb and I hate him"? God.. I'm glad we don't have anyone like that here at totse.com...




OMG I fucking hate GWB!!!! He's dumb and stupid he needs to die!!!!!!111!!!1

Oops..this isn't bombshit, sorry guys, wrong post. LOL I went there and clicked on the first forum that caught my eye. First post, was by a kewl who copied from anarchist coockbook. I laughed. Then I deleted my history trail and temp internet files in horror.

Ironz
 #8 
Old 2002-08-27, 08:24
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

never do this to me again...
 #9 
Old 2002-08-27, 15:28
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

May be im alone but i find 12 year old kewls overwhelming at both totse and bombshock. But then again i only visit the drugs forums on both sites, the music site on bombshock for the battle raps and occasionally the general forums.
I've found that the kewls tend to stick to the explosives, bad ideas and hacking forums luckily for me (although not everyone in those forums are kewls.)
I also find redink to be an immitation totse and bombshock but without any knowledgeable information in the the areas im interested in.

I think people need to get over the "were better than you!" frame of mind and realise the idea of both sites is to share information. I have respect for knowledgeable members both here and there, and a lack of respect for some less knowledgeable childish members both here and there.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-27, 17:27
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
We tried to warn you. Bombshock is just there for our amusement.


Its a money maker. the Sysop wanted to be like enigma and offer a service and then got greedy.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-28, 12:50
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

I dont like Bombshock. Its average posts are "bad ideas". If you look to your left totse offers so much more.

Peace Renegade,
 #12 
Old 2002-08-28, 20:44
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

bombshock shall henceforth be known as bombcock to all self respecting totse members.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-28, 21:16
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

ROFL
 #14 
Old 2002-08-29, 02:08
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Visited Bombshock

I will still try to respect you in the morning.

Nox

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics