|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-08-19, 14:50
|
F.B.I. Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Whites owe blacks... We must pay blacks trillions upon trillions of dollars forever and make a black our next president.(Vote for Al Sharpton)
We can never pay for slavery but we must try.
Black Power!!!!!!!
|
|
#2
 2002-08-19, 14:59
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Pay for slavery, the whites stopped slavery, and if you think the blacks are the only victims then why dont you ask the whole freekn world to pay their dues to every slave nation there was .
|
|
#3
 2002-08-19, 15:20
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
FBI you're a fucking retard.
The USA is not responsible for Slavery.. the south wanted to seperate themselves fromt he Union. Only a small portion of Whites were slave owners.
What about white slavery and class slavery in the USA? Polish, Germans, Irish Catholics and the Chinese and Mexicans. Should we all be compinsated for our mistreatment?
What about the gentiles and jews who were slaved by Afrians 3000 years ago? I want to be compinsated by the ancestors of African Americans for what they did to my people in Egypt.
slavery has been over for 150 fucking years Give it a fucking break. Blacks get more social aid then any other fucking race on this planet.
|
|
#4
 2002-08-19, 15:38
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
We already payed a lot for their slavery, we paid way to MUCH!!!.
When theres an organisation of blacks its ok. An community of whites, is considered officialy racist.
Blacks Month, when I saw that I thought I awas going to laught my ass out, oh how about Jews Month, how about Slavery Month.
But no, the only thing we keep is an image of blacks beeng slaves, beautefull books abot courageous black slaves.
Plus a blakc guy beeng called racist is like nothing, a white guy it makes him a victim of the system. Thats the way it was around my surroundings, and when I thought I was going to get the back up I need, I got nothing, Hes Black he has the right to be mad and racist??
When I started with making people understand that we must be aginst it cause they freekn think they get whay they want by calling other racist, I was called racist, even tho everybody knew they were doing it.
I still remember it to today, so seriously fuck you all high school wussys I fuckn hate you, you guys are fuckn scared mother fuckers, fuck off, no respect for any of you fucks, never come crawling at my door for helps assholes.
I had to say that, its an old high school memory, sorry, but seriously, maybe any of you are on thos board, so fuck you dick holes, go back in your corner playng your tought fucks but cant fuck act in real life bitches.
|
|
#5
 2002-08-19, 15:49
|
F.B.I. Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Your all full of shit racist bastards.
We need to redistribute the wealth. The U.S. was built by the black man's sweat. Without the black man, USA would be nothing.
Remember you owe, you owe. Black Power!!!!!!
|
|
#6
 2002-08-19, 16:02
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Racist bastards? The only one racist is you by calling us bastards and brimnging up fast judgement like that on people.
Now Ill give you an exapmle of balcks power abuse,
"WTF!! You called me bastard you white ass? Fuck you you white KKK mother fucker, you say all black are bastards, you pay for it racist motherfucker!"
Dude America is full of immigrants so fuck off, everybody brougth something to America, I just dont understand this thing the blacks brought that uyou mentioned.
Oh and BTW your the one making the racist shit up, your claiming everything on one skin, its not about the skin itsa about the nationality and cultures, your not smarter from the dude that made up a difference between skin colors, you still use his ideas the other way, by sayng BLACK POWER, he was probably on a journal called TOTSE back in his days and was sayng WHITE POWER!!, your so not any different.
|
|
#7
 2002-08-19, 16:07
|
F.B.I. Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Remember pay us what you owe us or you will pay in blood. It will soon be time to Riot if you don't!!!!!!!
The black man is rising! Black Power!!!!
|
|
#8
 2002-08-19, 16:14
|
Social Parasite 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Get Job and stop your bitching!
|
|
#9
 2002-08-19, 16:21
|
Viper2002 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by F.B.I. Agent: Your all full of shit racist bastards.
We need to redistribute the wealth. The U.S. was built by the black man's sweat. Without the black man, USA would be nothing.
Remember you owe, you owe. Black Power!!!!!!
Another full of shit loser shouting racism out of stupidity, I bet you cant think of one reason why anyone here is racist nor do you have any reasoning behind your pro Black embarrassing drivel. Just another little kiddie with nothing better to do, go shoot up your school or something that�s what you fucking retards normally do when your bored don�t you. Redistribute the wealth that�s funny; get a job you worthless loser. VIPER
|
|
#10
 2002-08-19, 16:24
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Social is righ,your acitng like an idiot, you have nothing smart to say, thats fuckn useles. I wont reply cause you have nothimg smart to say, at least it proves I was right and you have nothing to say to defend your opinion.
Or maybe wait I reply in your way,
"Fuck you blacks you owe us freedom!" Oh I feel smart.
Go back to your fuckn Black KKK clan FBI.
|
|
#11
 2002-08-19, 16:25
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Oh didnt see VIPERs reply, thats true also. I cant believe I wasted my time to replay. I thought this dude was bringing up a subject, but who knows maybe I got him convinced.
|
|
#12
 2002-08-19, 16:31
|
F.B.I. Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Delete your posts whiteboy and stop your bitching..
black power!!!!
|
|
#13
 2002-08-19, 16:34
|
w00o 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
i think fbi agent should stay off the crack pipe....
|
|
#14
 2002-08-19, 16:38
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Thats funny I wonder whats going on in his head, is he just fooling around, doies he think hes hurting someone, does he think hes playng smart, or maybe hes a retard that just watched Mississipe Burning.
Oh by the way, this post is not for you FBI, so if you ever reply, I ignore it, and if you ignore me, thats even better, so doent say anything cause its usles.
|
|
#15
 2002-08-19, 16:45
|
F.B.I. Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by Mack: Thats funny I wonder whats going on in his head, is he just fooling around, doies he think hes hurting someone, does he think hes playng smart, or maybe hes a retard that just watched Mississipe Burning.
Oh by the way, this post is not for you FBI, so if you ever reply, I ignore it, and if you ignore me, thats even better, so doent say anything cause its usles.
Use the fucking spell check you fucking dumbass cracker.. Black power!!!!!!!!
|
|
#16
 2002-08-19, 16:52
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
LOL! everybody join with me and laught at the fuck please.
For some its called spell check for others its called 3rd language.
You shoukld use Brain check cause you act like a retard.
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahha
|
|
#17
 2002-08-19, 17:13
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
I'm assuming this is his sarcastic way of restating a point made in the black holocaust topic three times.
FBI Agent, keep things in their topics intsead of creating a new one with no point other then trying to be funny.
|
|
#18
 2002-08-19, 17:20
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Yeh Bob I agree but oif he doesnt stop, lets annihilate
|
|
#19
 2002-08-19, 17:45
|
F.B.I. Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by Mack: LOL! everybody join with me and laught at the fuck please.
For some its called spell check for others its called 3rd language.
You shoukld use Brain check cause you act like a retard.
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahha
oh the irony.... shudnt uz bee in scool dumas? hahazahkahazxhahavafvhahabwwwha
|
|
#20
 2002-08-19, 17:45
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
PAY ME YOU BASTARDS! MY JEWISH ANSESTORS IN RUSSIA WERE ABUSED! PAY ME! Damnit, FBI do you realise that your making more racistism and dividing the different nationalities, we should stop tip toeing around everyone in case it offends them, I say we start calling black's chinks, whites nigger's, and asains........errrrr, what do asain's use as a racist remarks towards whites? so we can just start using the 'racists' more globaly so it just becomes a normal insualt like "fuck you". I'm really pissed, I WANT ALL OF YOU TO STOP TIP TOEING AROUND YOUR OPPOSITE NATIONALTY FRIENDS! -Chibi -Go fuck yourself FBI, you chink 
|
|
#21
 2002-08-19, 18:00
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
LOL! FBI what a fucktard, pityfull, I will pray for him. And even send money to the RETARTED CHILDRENs association so he gets off the board.
Oh the irony...
shudnt uz bee in scool dumas? => Isnt this the way your black friends talk?
Oh the irony...
|
|
#22
 2002-08-19, 18:02
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
As far as I see it the black owe me for the tax dollars i spent on their lazy asses with welfare and section 8 rent.
|
|
#23
 2002-08-19, 18:27
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
I'm part Irish.
You don't have to pay me, but you could at least get me so pissed I don't care anymore.
|
|
#24
 2002-08-19, 18:36
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
I hate FBI more than Brent now, this is just a rip of my topic, black holocaust... Go away FBI no one likes you!!
|
|
#25
 2002-08-19, 21:20
|
hp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
I'm amazed how much time it takes people to understand that the FBI guy is just playing with you.
|
|
#26
 2002-08-20, 00:11
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by F.B.I. Agent: Remember pay us what you owe us or you will pay in blood. It will soon be time to Riot if you don't!!!!!!!
The black man is rising! Black Power!!!!
F.B.I Are you a black man? I truely hope so! [This message has been edited by Joe Boo (edited 08-20-2002).]
|
|
#27
 2002-08-20, 02:53
|
gourangachild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by hp:
I'm amazed how much time it takes people to understand that the FBI guy is just playing with you.
No, they'll never figure it out. They're all so convinced that he's not doing this all to get a reaction out of them. quote: Originally posted by Mack:
When theres an organisation of blacks its ok.
Who says that it is ok? When a white man forms a white-only group he is considered a racist. When a black man forms a black-only group he is ALSO considered a racist. So stop your bullshit posts on how the black man gets special treatment in that respect because he doesn't. Restitution is a horrible idea, and it will not make it very far. quote: Originally posted by Mack:
shudnt uz bee in scool dumas? => Isnt this the way your black friends talk?
By the way..who said that F.B.I. Agent had any black friends? Oh the stupidity...
|
|
#28
 2002-08-20, 03:26
|
Galvaplex 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: "When a black man forms a black-only group he is ALSO considered a racist."
Oh, how I wish that were true. It should be, at any rate. Round here, if you see a bunch of black kids roaming the streets, it's prefectly fine, but if a bunch of white kids do it, everybody stares at them funny.
|
|
#29
 2002-08-20, 03:47
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by hp:
I'm amazed how much time it takes people to understand that the FBI guy is just playing with you.
Duh you think? We know he is trying to piss us off.. and im having fun arguing with his dirty jew ass.
|
|
#30
 2002-08-20, 04:28
|
gourangachild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
I doubt that he's even Jewish.
I will admit that he does spark some good arguments with these threads.
Sorry, but around here looking at a group funny does not amount to much. I'm talking about actual racism. If, for instance, America had a black president and he went and created an all black cabinet...you can bet your ass people would talk about it. The same goes for females. Or whatever. People do notice these things. It isn't just white males that get pointed out for associating themselves with other white males exclusively.
|
|
#31
 2002-08-20, 07:11
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
If we pay back any minority in this country it should be the Indians. They've had to eat the worst shit our weird ass fucked up euro genes had to offer. We come over here, kill 20 million or so, mostly via disease, herd them on the worst land we can find and continually fuck them in 'treaty' after 'treaty.' I don't want to downplay the shit that the ancestors of blacks had to deal with but it was nothing compared to what we did to the Indians.
|
|
#32
 2002-08-20, 08:09
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
We all should work. Equal rights on the money to any race. Slave to the wage we will be.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#33
 2002-08-20, 10:45
|
F.B.I. Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
u muthafuckas are just mad atz wee takin yourz whit Bitches. thy need tha black man for plezure and notz wimpy crackerz hahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Tha riotz wil beze startin son muthafuckas, se yo dumassz in CINCI muthafuckas
GIV IT UP FOR THE EASTZ SIDE,
Black Power!
|
|
#34
 2002-08-20, 22:50
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
You think Big Daddy White Boss will let you guys run things?
|
|
#35
 2002-08-20, 22:57
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
this is kinda funny,
|
|
#36
 2002-08-21, 01:52
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by F.B.I. Agent: u muthafuckas are just mad atz wee takin yourz whit Bitches. thy need tha black man for plezure and notz wimpy crackerz hahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Tha riotz wil beze startin son muthafuckas, se yo dumassz in CINCI muthafuckas
GIV IT UP FOR THE EASTZ SIDE,
Black Power!
Wuz up white chocolate?
|
|
#37
 2002-08-22, 06:38
|
piggarro99 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
there is only one word for a black jew (as conflicting reports have told us he is both)
that word is "islamic"
Flid B I
|
|
#38
 2002-09-04, 19:19
|
shoestring 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by F.B.I. Agent: Whites owe blacks... We must pay blacks trillions upon trillions of dollars forever and make a black our next president.(Vote for Al Sharpton)
We can never pay for slavery but we must try.
Black Power!!!!!!!
oh fuck you, i dont owe your ignorant ass nothing, now get your ass over here and clean my house boy
|
|
#39
 2002-09-05, 02:40
|
michelobe4me 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
ok you dont know me and you should let some things be! I am WHITE and proud ! I didnt know your great great grandfathers great grand father and neither did you! I dont owe you anything and you dont owe me anything! The bible says" owe no man but to love him" not that im spiritual!
My grandfather was a founding member of the clan in my part of the country! I was the one who dated a black girl for 6 months, and took her to his house for thanksgiving dinner! only to see him treat her with respect and soon quit the klan! My best friend is black and was a paulbarrer at his funeral! GO figure?! So let me be the first to tell you !
The black nation of america cannot rise up! They are to busy holding their selves down, by not working, cheating the govt with their unemployment claims, smoking crack running drugs and fuckng! Take the time to check the library of congress to see what the percentage difference is between whites and blacks on those working and those drawing welfare! Youll see what im saying is true! Youll also see the astonishing difference in the number of teen pregnancies! Your people dont have to be held down my brother! they are too lazy to get up! IM not predjudice! I HATE EVERYONE!!
im sorry youre so ignorant ! you would think people are getting wiser over time, I guess not!
|
|
#40
 2002-09-05, 02:47
|
KamikazePimp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by F.B.I. Agent: Delete your posts whiteboy and stop your bitching..
black power!!!!
Sometimes I wonder... After Honest Abe freed the slaves, why didn't he ship those damm spearchuckers back to Africa. Now they are ruining our country just like that FBI Agent fuck with their violent culture. The only way u damn uncle Toms R gonna get money from me if if u rob my ass and that is futile so DON'T EVEN FUCKING THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!
|
|
#41
 2002-09-05, 03:05
|
True_Ghetto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Why the fuck do I have to pay for what other people did a long fucking time ago?
|
|
#42
 2002-09-05, 09:02
|
Cykosis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
The crown has similar issues here when it comes to maori's..nice to know we're not the only ones.
People need to get the fuck over themselves, its in the past.
|
|
#43
 2002-09-05, 09:43
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
People actually believe the author of this post is black ??
|
|
#44
 2002-09-05, 15:06
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by piggarro99: there is only one word for a black jew (as conflicting reports have told us he is both)
that word is "islamic"
Flid B I
dude that didnt even make a bit of sense. I was going to Say Sammy Davis Jr
|
|
#45
 2002-09-05, 23:16
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by FuckOffandDie: People actually believe the author of this post is black ??
Of course not, He's White Chocolate.
|
|
#46
 2002-09-05, 23:16
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
LOL
|
|
#47
 2002-09-05, 23:26
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Who auctioned off dem niggaz in da first place, yo?
WORD!
|
|
#48
 2002-09-05, 23:51
|
braindead 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
F.aggit B.lack & I.gnorant i'd love to make you a tree ornament in my front yard.
|
|
#49
 2002-09-06, 00:35
|
22-250 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
The sad thing is that blacks sold out on eachother.Where do you think the white got all the slaves.Well they were sold to them by other african tribes,so if you blacks want to be mad at some one over your fate start with your own people.
|
|
#50
 2002-09-06, 02:38
|
shoestring 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
the people of america are paying the black man for slavery, its called wellfare you jobless, lasy burhead.
|
|
#51
 2002-10-01, 00:36
|
Khaine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Hello F.B.I FREAK "Thanks for Making it easy for Me to pick the Most FUCKED up PERSON Here..."You are the #1 IDIOT on this BLOCK."Your Stupid,Have an IQ of a fucking FISH,and Out and Out RETARDED..."Does your Mother Know were the Fuck you ARE..."Pay the Blacks? "It's kind of Funny that when there is alot of them together they become Racist towards Whites and everyone Else...But when their alone They become Your BITCH..."I don't hate black people at all But Please tell them to Stop their Fucking Whining..."It only makes them look like Fucking Idiots..."But you alreadly know that right?And how do you know"Because Your A Road kill...A Black Mark on the Fuckin Road."it's a real shame that you Blacks can't seem to get passed the CRACK PIPE..."I will say this about Blacks: Your Women Suck Great Dick....
KHAINE
|
|
#52
 2002-10-01, 01:05
|
40ozTOfreedom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
fuck that. im not forking over shit.
|
|
#53
 2002-10-01, 16:29
|
neon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Soooo,, da' FBI boy is a racist. Go crawl back into the sewer.
|
|
#54
 2002-10-01, 17:04
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
I have to agree with FBI, give blacks money.
It will be the best way to crush what little spirit they have.
Look at the American Indians, they used to be a proud people. You couldn't keep them down.
That is, until they won a settlement from the US government.
Now...they are mostly just a bunch of drunken losers living in a shack with a nice truck and satellite TV. I used to be a bar tender in Las Vegas and have seen this first hand.
So...I say give them the money. It would be the easiest way to get rid of them.
|
|
#55
 2002-10-02, 05:06
|
neon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Blacks here in America spend much too much time feeling sorry for themselves, much to the detriment of their social progress here. This is extremely evident to anybody who takes a good look. There is a problem with race in America, that you cannot deny, and even though many things have changed in the social arena, much more needs to be done, in other words there is still alot of work to do. Actually the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960's has been frozen in it's tracks in certain respects.
i believe that the reparation arguments are more substantial than one would assume at a casual glance. Blacks are a part of American History, they were abused by the early proponents of this Democracy, they have a voice and they should be heard.
Land of the Free and Home of the Brave yet they were treated like animals as recent as a century ago and are to this day still treated like second class citizens. That is truly obscene and destestable. We must remember that no matter what color your skin is you are a human being.
And Human Beings have needs. But why reach into the ancient past for justification for some carelessly conceived non-redeeming social extortion? i certainly don't see the logic in that.
But i don't like the idea of reparations sounding like a pay-off... a payoff from the very system that abused the Black race in the first place and blindly does so to this very day! There is no real honor in this. But most don't see it that way. And it sounds like the poor downtrodden religiously oppressed Blacks in America have a new found friend... in the form of social extortion. And the payoff?? Just some more American dollars is you don't mind. Jeesuz fuckin' Christ.
That sounds like a bad case of selling out to me. The American way. They have been bought and sold by the system, but incredibly can't even recognize this obvious fact.
And i don't like the way the reparations card is being foisted upon us as an exercise in high minded intellectualism. The arguments for reparations are indeed so trashy and ill-conceived that it makes me sick and i can't believe anybody takes this load of crap seriously.
These reparations gurus have about as much social grace, class and moral integrity as those clowns at Enron and WorldCom.
[This message has been edited by neon (edited 10-03-2002).]
|
|
#56
 2002-10-03, 04:36
|
qbob666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
before we pay back the blacks for what we "owe" them we should pay back the native americans for the theft of thier land
|
|
#57
 2002-10-03, 20:23
|
silencer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
WOW..I gotta say this is one of the stupidest fucking threads I've seen.
Who gives a fuck what color someone is, or what happened to their ancestors? Nobody deserves special treatment.
People should be treated as unique individuals, worthy of your respect until they prove otherwise.
Our government sucks up and wastes plenty of money as it is. Why should we give them more? Look at our flawed educational system for example...politicians spend more and more every year and have you seen any improvement? You can't fix something that has a bad foundation to begin with. What America needs to do is downsize. Abolish the bloated, corporate plutocracy that it has created, streamline and minimize taxation, sell off a bunch of unnecessary assets and then create a more effective educational system and economic safety net.
Ah...anyway, I digress. Keep watching television, sheep. Publicizing "racism" is just another way to distract you from the real problems.
|
|
#58
 2002-10-06, 07:29
|
The way I see it 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
Imagine if there was no slavery. Imagine if America never brought the first Negro from Africa. This country wouldn't be in the shape it's in. All the racism, black and white. If not one Negro was brought over from Africa.......You probably wouldn't be alive. Yeah, that's right, all the cannabilism, famine, civil war, genocide, over the last 300 years. Being an American, a price paid dearly by your GreatGrandfathers, is the reparation we as a nation owe.
|
|
#59
 2002-10-06, 19:27
|
BuD02 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
quote: Originally posted by F.B.I. Agent: Whites owe blacks... We must pay blacks trillions upon trillions of dollars forever and make a black our next president.(Vote for Al Sharpton)
We can never pay for slavery but we must try.
Black Power!!!!!!!
LOL
|
|
#60
 2002-10-06, 20:47
|
Carisa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
I never owned a salve therefore I own no money to slave ancestors! I am so sick of blacks thinking everyone owes them GET OVER IT it was a long time ago!!!!!!!
|
|
#61
 2002-10-06, 21:00
|
Carisa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Give blacks your money, you owe them!
FUCK OFF FBI
White Power!!!!!!
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|