About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:05
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

Any ideas?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:06
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

Oh thats funny, i am making an anti-brent RPG maybe we can have some sort of crazy crossover game!
 #3 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:12
NAF NAF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

what a rebel
 #4 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:21
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by NAF:
what a rebel


LOL!
 #5 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:28
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

I like Zok's idea better
 #6 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:29
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

What, do you people have something against anti-Christians? Lol.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:33
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

No, i have something against you.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:42
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
No, i have something against you.


What is it? Is it soft?

Edit: How hard is it?

Edit: Not that I care.

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 08-17-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 08-17-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:44
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

No brent, really.....your a moron

In japanese your a BAKA!^^ (that was what I learned after 10 mins of japanese class)

How the hell did you get to be a mod of anime anyways? you really dont know anything about it you just voted to bring it back, tasumi would be a good mod for anime....

-Chibi

-....hey arnt I an mod for anime.......
 #10 
Old 2002-08-17, 19:48
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

No brent, really.....your a moron

LOL! "Your a moron."


How the hell did you get to be a mod of anime anyways?


First of all, it is "anyway". Secondly, I got to be a moderator in the anime forum because I hold the degree of knowledge required to moderate in the aforesaid forum. Among other reasons, of course.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-17, 21:48
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

Oh hush, both of you. Stop bickering. Its not up to you to decide who has moderator status, so stop complaining.

Oh, and brent, i hate you because you are one of the stupidest, most ignorant and biggotive people who has ever posted here. (and that says alot).
 #12 
Old 2002-08-17, 22:15
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
you are one of the stupidest, most ignorant and biggotive people who has ever posted here. (and that says alot).

What evidence do you have for this?


 #13 
Old 2002-08-17, 22:24
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

Your posts, all of them.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-17, 22:26
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

Some quotations would be most helpful. (And do not consider the ones that were obviously jokes.)
 #15 
Old 2002-08-17, 22:43
muffin_man muffin_man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by Brent:
[b]No brent, really.....your a moron

LOL! "Your a moron."


How the hell did you get to be a mod of anime anyways?


First of all, it is "anyway". Secondly, I got to be a moderator in the anime forum because I hold the degree of knowledge required to moderate in the aforesaid forum. Among other reasons, of course.[/B]


second of all, it's aforementioned. :P just had to get ya on that, sorry.

 #16 
Old 2002-08-17, 22:44
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by Brent:
Some quotations would be most helpful. (And do not consider the ones that were obviously jokes.)


Brent, Do you have a memory as long as your dick? your telling me you don't remember any of your posts? lol what a dumbass.
 #17 
Old 2002-08-17, 23:02
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

People like Brent don't make Christians look bad. They make people of other religions look bad. I will tolerate any religion that does not currently advocate killing of people or animals for religious purposes. What I will not tolerate is bigots like Brent who decide that it's fun to be stupid and bitch about Christians because they don't like the religion or some of the people involved. I myself am agnostic. But I don't make fun of other religions because I hate them. I make fun of other religions (only sometimes, and I try to make it very humorous) because I like to bring happiness to people, even if it means pissing off a few other people (until I cheer them up, that is).
 #18 
Old 2002-08-18, 00:45
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

Personally...I enjoyed the word:

BIGGOTIVE

I found it entertaining.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-18, 01:37
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by MagKnightX:
People like Brent don't make Christians look bad. They make people of other religions look bad. I will tolerate any religion that does not currently advocate killing of people or animals for religious purposes. What I will not tolerate is bigots like Brent who decide that it's fun to be stupid and bitch about Christians because they don't like the religion or some of the people involved. I myself am agnostic. But I don't make fun of other religions because I hate them. I make fun of other religions (only sometimes, and I try to make it very humorous) because I like to bring happiness to people, even if it means pissing off a few other people (until I cheer them up, that is).


Accualy there were many accounts where Christians go and kill there black/jewish friend because he didn't belive christ was nailed to a big wooden cross, only recently that with all the "terrism" that people think arabs religion was based all about suicide bombings and killing everyone for there god, and then bath in the blood of 5 young virgin men....

-Chibi

-......yup *sips some alamo*......
 #20 
Old 2002-08-18, 02:14
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

Find me one confirmed account and I will suck your dick gladly.
 #21 
Old 2002-08-18, 02:16
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by muffin_man:
second of all, it's aforementioned. :P just had to get ya on that, sorry.


http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=aforesaid&r=67
 #22 
Old 2002-08-18, 02:32
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
Brent, Do you have a memory as long as your dick? your telling me you don't remember any of your posts? lol what a dumbass.


LOL! "your telling me." That's funny.
I said I had no recollection of ever saying anything moronic. (Unless it was a joke, of course--some people evidently think I was serious in such posts, owing perhaps to my, let's say, peculiar sense of humour.)
 #23 
Old 2002-08-18, 02:35
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by MagKnightX:
People like Brent don't make Christians look bad. They make people of other religions look bad. I will tolerate any religion that does not currently advocate killing of people or animals for religious purposes. What I will not tolerate is bigots like Brent who decide that it's fun to be stupid and bitch about Christians because they don't like the religion or some of the people involved. I myself am agnostic. But I don't make fun of other religions because I hate them. I make fun of other religions (only sometimes, and I try to make it very humorous) because I like to bring happiness to people, even if it means pissing off a few other people (until I cheer them up, that is).


LOL! I don't make fun of other religions. Christianity is my enemy, and I'm proud of it.

 #24 
Old 2002-08-18, 02:40
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

It's people like you that make me hate society.
 #25 
Old 2002-08-18, 03:26
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm making an anti-Christian RPG

quote:
Originally posted by MagKnightX:
It's people like you that make me hate society.


The insignificant minority? LOL! Do you mean to say that you dislike Nietzsche--of all people!?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics