About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-15, 11:41
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm sick of all these goddamned kidnapped babies.

I wish they'd all turn up dead so they'd get back to financial news. God.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-15, 11:47
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm sick of all these goddamned kidnapped babies.

Babynappers are the wolves of the new millenium. Used to be you had to keep an eye on the kid lest wolves would eat them, now its just babynappers taking the kid to sell to the babybroker so they can repaint them and move them to Mexico where they can be bought and grow up to be disco dancers. A vicious cycle to say the least.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-15, 12:09
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm sick of all these goddamned kidnapped babies.

Z3M you are a prick ha ha ha ha.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-08-15, 12:53
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: I'm sick of all these goddamned kidnapped babies.

Shipped to Mexico, ey? Maybe Z3m is the one getting all the shipments.

*raises an eyebrow*
 #5 
Old 2002-08-15, 13:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm sick of all these goddamned kidnapped babies.

I didn't know babies had paint jobs.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics