About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-15, 06:16
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default suzie's being a fucking ass

this is bullshit, I don't want to sound like tr0g but...

<Suzie> you lied, trying to cause problems, and you're being an ass
<TOWCHBob> You did kick him!
<Suzie> No I didn't
<Suzie> He kicked ME
<Suzie> matius kicked him
<Suzie> you're a moron.
<TOWCHBob> I remember
<TOWCHBob> you kicked djbubers or somthing, he changed his nick to that
<Suzie> No he didnt'.
<TOWCHBob> Now unban me
<TOWCHBob> ask him!
<Suzie> I didn't ban him.
<Suzie> and why should I?
<TOWCHBob> He asked who kicked him
<TOWCHBob> MAtius bnanned him
<Suzie> no, he asked who BANNED him
<TOWCHBob> HE said kicked
<TOWCHBob> He me ment to say banned
<TOWCHBob> look at the log
<TOWCHBob> now say you're sorry!
<TOWCHBob> "Who kicked me and why?"
->-matius- unban me!
<TOWCHBob> suzie!!!!!!!
<TOWCHBob> suzie
<Suzie> WHAT
<TOWCHBob> did you look?
<Suzie> Go the fuck away and leave me alone.
<TOWCHBob> un ban me dammit I didn't do anything
<Suzie> So what?

What the hell is that? I've backed her in multiple down with Wintermute threads and this is how she repays me? All I want is to be unbanned, it itsn't that fucking hard. She addmited that I didn't do anything and I'm still banned.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-15, 07:02
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie's being a fucking ass

Hint: We're not nice. In fact, we hate you.
Stop whining. Accept your ban like a good little bitch.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-15, 07:08
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: suzie's being a fucking ass

Thats life, dont argue. I was there when it happened and I dont think she was in the wrong, surely she may have been a bit harsh but i can see where she was comming from on that. So just shut up and eventualy your ban will be removed, whining will only keep it up longer.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-15, 08:15
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie's being a fucking ass

Im lost. What have you been banned from ?

Peace Renegade,
 #5 
Old 2002-08-15, 10:34
Dr Know Dr Know is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie's being a fucking ass

Renegade,

He was banned from the chat rooom.

Im glad im not banned.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-15, 11:39
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie's being a fucking ass

Repay ME. You owe me.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-15, 12:10
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: suzie's being a fucking ass

oh rite i understand now. Shit happens. I dont use chat find it boring.

Peace Renegade,
 #8 
Old 2002-08-15, 12:53
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: suzie's being a fucking ass

It's good at night. People don't like the day. That annoys me a bit.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-15, 14:03
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: suzie's being a fucking ass

I can't get the chat to work on my computer.

Someone IM me. I go by Promethean Sky.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics