About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-13, 20:30
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default burn

Today I went to buy canvas and paint as all artists do. I get to the register and start talking with the owner. Turns out he was kicked out of school, too. That got me almost a 50% discount. Then I go to the bus stop and this guy hollars at me. I got some weed without even trying. And it's good. Not Skunk but I can't tell what it is.


Life is going good.

Oh, but on the down swing, my pyschoiatrist threatened to stop treating me and I I have a piss test in an hour... So I'm drinking a beer with my pot smoking. I was told to drink lots of fluids.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-13, 20:47
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: burn

I packed what I thought was a small bowl but it lasted forever. I'm really high.

That with the beer and muscle relaxers.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-13, 20:54
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: burn

Ahh yes, thats when life is good...
 #4 
Old 2002-08-13, 20:55
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: burn

I see your having a good time...well so am I
 #5 
Old 2002-08-13, 23:34
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: burn

My doctor accused me of using drugs. I'm still livid.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-14, 00:18
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: burn

Why do you need a psychiatrist? Isn't that what the weed is for?

Feh, the second post I'm changing...

It sounds like you're leading the life only few dream of. Keep up the good work.

[This message has been edited by xenosss (edited 08-14-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-08-14, 04:20
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: burn

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
My doctor accused me of using drugs. I'm still livid.


He's right though, isn't he?
 #8 
Old 2002-08-14, 07:15
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: burn

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
He's right though, isn't he?


No. That's why I was upset. I'm not an addict. I agreed not to do drugs and I remained sober for the agreed amount of time we agreed on. As far as we can agree on the existance of time, anyway.

I think he thinks that, because I use drugs, I'm also a liar. I used to sort of a know a crack head who was the noblest fellow you'd ever want to meet. Well, the noble rays were just shooting off 'im... Well, I mean it was beautiful.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-14, 10:49
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: burn

But you just said...

Nevermind, I have a headache.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-14, 10:54
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: burn

Lifes good now and again isnt it. I like just sitting back watching a movie whilst being on totse and under the influence of Marijuana.

But then again i like a lot of things.

Peace Renegade,
 #11 
Old 2002-08-14, 13:49
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: burn

You're even on totse when you're watching a movie! Ah, silly Renegade.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-14, 14:21
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: burn

I'm listening to the news. I didn't sleep. At least, I don't think I did.

I got all done up like a gangster yesterday and this black woman was all muggin' me and was all, "Daaammmmn." Oh yeah. She was aweful looking, but that's cool when anyone does that.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-14, 14:28
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: burn

On average i watch 2 movies a day. Today i watched E.T. and The Lost World. Its only 4:30 so i might watch Laurel and Hardy later on tonight.

Im a film loser the shame.

Peace Renegade,
 #14 
Old 2002-08-14, 15:36
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: burn

Why do we sleep? Why can't our body just shutdown when we're awake? We lay motionless for a long enough period and slowly our body rests. What we see would just take place of the dreams we have.

Dream reality.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-14, 16:10
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: burn

Yeah, sounds like life is treating you well, Z3m. Shit, at least better than it's been treating me for the past 10 years.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics