About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-10, 21:09
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default I need some good come backs and insults.

The title explains it all. The more witty, the better.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-10, 21:16
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

try this: Oh,yeah?!?
 #3 
Old 2002-08-10, 21:17
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

or: I had sex with your wife!
 #4 
Old 2002-08-10, 21:46
Simonh Simonh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

Your mom.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-10, 21:54
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

Get the Shakespeare Insult Generator 3.0
It's the only way to fly, Thou cockered pox-marked joithead
 #6 
Old 2002-08-10, 21:55
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

Dammit i forgot about that one.

how bout: You don't hit that hard!
 #7 
Old 2002-08-10, 22:05
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

try a random curse:
http://www.geocities.com/mvgexchange/games/curse.htm
 #8 
Old 2002-08-11, 03:56
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

Shit eating fetus fucker.

And the ever popular BITCH.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-11, 04:10
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

my favorite.

"So you are saying that I am a better retard then you?"

"Yep"

"But you just admitted you are a retard."

[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 08-11-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-08-11, 08:49
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

go to www.somethingawful.com, find the link to Cliff Yablonski. He comes up with some excellent shit, you fishshovelling groutclown.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-11, 16:08
Samuli Samuli is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

Here are the greatest:

-"How appropriate, you fight like a cow."
-"I am rubber, you are glue."
 #12 
Old 2002-08-11, 16:37
Moderator
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

mooo ... mooo ... mooo ... tr0g!
 #13 
Old 2002-08-11, 16:51
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

These are all good ones.
Colan cruiser
Rectum raider
Choda champ
But my preference has always been "filthy little cumstain".
 #14 
Old 2002-08-11, 19:21
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
mooo ... mooo ... mooo ... tr0g!


rofl.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-11, 21:45
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

You Anal Surfer!... and you know what you little 12 year old bombshock fuck,I boinked your sexy mom and your oh so hot sister.We fucked so hard in your bed when you were gone...that was nice ,tell your mom I said hi.
 #16 
Old 2002-08-11, 21:54
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

The best way to go is to say something completely random, and insane like "You yak blooded horse crab, living in the skies below the sea?"

then they'll just think you're a crazy fuck, who'll just go fucking nuts on them, and kill them all in one foul swoop.

~meaty
 #17 
Old 2002-08-11, 22:08
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
mooo ... mooo ... mooo ... tr0g!



i...dont...get....it

must be an inside joke

 #18 
Old 2002-08-11, 23:05
Galvaplex Galvaplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

quote:
"i...dont...get....it"


Ladies and Gentelmen, Mr. William Shatner.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-12, 05:07
Moderator
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

no, it�s Mr. Austin Powers. Oh yeah baby ...
 #20 
Old 2002-08-12, 08:56
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

your so tight that if it cost you a penny to have a shit you would throw up instead...

to scorched weasel...
 #21 
Old 2002-08-12, 09:57
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

If you can get this through your maggot riddled brain I got something to tell you. Take a fuckin' shower, I can smell you a block away. I would come closer for you to hear me, but i'm afraid of catching fleas off that pelt of yours. That said you may reinsert your head into your anus, which should be easy with all that grease in your hair.

NOW THAT'S AN INSULT
 #22 
Old 2002-08-12, 10:00
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

Did you just go swimming with that guy up shit creek ?

Peace Renegade,
 #23 
Old 2002-08-12, 18:02
Cokeboy Cokeboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

Say "I would insult you, but I don't have time to wait here while you go and ask your so-called "friends" on the internet for a comeback, moron."
 #24 
Old 2002-08-12, 18:40
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

Rectal wort, fart sniffing, dung pile.

Why dont you go eat a queer fetus for jesus, you liberal art fag?

Your girlfriend said you wear multi colored underwear, Yellow in the front, brown in the back.

Oh, & btw I know what she feels like.
 #25 
Old 2002-08-13, 21:59
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
mooo ... mooo ... mooo ... tr0g!


BSK.. Ball Sucking Kyke
 #26 
Old 2002-08-13, 22:06
Galvaplex Galvaplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

"You appear to have a serious case of rectal-cranial inversion."

"In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you."
 #27 
Old 2002-08-13, 22:21
louis louis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need some good come backs and insults.

how about
i had a gangbang with your parents and sibling(s) and put it online.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics