About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-10, 04:34
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default This age thing


*takes really deep breath*

ok
I've notice that several people that post are in their teens. Children. I find this somewhat disturbing. I am 21, I try to educate myself as much as I can (morelike as much as I care to). I have always done this, I recall reading up on UFOs,ESP,Psychic abilities,witchcraft, VooDoo,the occult,weapons,martial arts and fighting when I was 11 or so(I have since grown out of the witchcraft, VooDoo,the occult shit). Later(mid-teens) I later learn about the principals of bomb making(which doesnt really interest me but is imposible to grow-out of) and then finaly Drugs . Now considering this I tell myself ^do they have the right to be here?^. Im not saing they shouldnt be here but Im sure as hell not saing they should. Shit, in that case none of us should be here.
*slaps self in mouth*
*pauses to ease headache*

Then again I didn't have totse.

Ugh,fuck this im going to sleep.

FEED YOUR MIND OR IT WILL DIE

start imature flame .............................now



[This message has been edited by Thoughtmonger (edited 08-10-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-08-10, 05:17
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

gimmeyourtippetoes!!!

thats the end of my imature flames..
 #3 
Old 2002-08-10, 05:50
Galvaplex Galvaplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

Um, hi. I'm 15, and I'd just like to say a few things.

Not all teens are assholes. Most of them are, but there are a precious few who actually care about learning, it's just that (like you) we like to learn things we're interested in.

Of course, alot of the teens that come here are assholes I'm sure, but that doesn't mean we all are.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-10, 06:12
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: This age thing

They have just as much of a right as you do to be here. Some them more so, having contributed far more to this site already than you could ever hope to.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-10, 06:30
baas baas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

i think anybody with a pc has the right to be here.
it`s up to the indevidual to decide if he or she can handle this shit.

(i might ad we all think we can handle this shit.)
 #6 
Old 2002-08-10, 19:34
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

If it wasn't for this shit I would be who I am now. I would probably be one of those people I hate(strong word isn't it).

quote:
Originally posted by Thoughtmonger:
[B]
Im not saing they shouldnt be here B]


We all have the right to flex our first amendment rights!
However we all have done and do stupid things when we are young.
If something happens and the media blames totse,.....it will suck hairy monkey-balls. bad.


 #7 
Old 2002-08-10, 19:38
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

Totse's on tv fairly frequently..
 #8 
Old 2002-08-10, 19:42
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

Was it something tragic?
they love that shit.
fucking ghouls.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-11, 00:12
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

I'm 14, and I would never even THINK about following any dangerous advice or plans or whatever from anybody or anything. Just because most teens think with their genitals and not their brains doesn't mean that we all do. I have as much a right to be here as Ain or Wintermute or even Enigma, unless I do something stupid (say, trolling or causing harm upon another person [in which case I would be in jail, and thus have no right to be here]).
 #10 
Old 2002-08-11, 00:17
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

Its not necessary for you to post your age.
Personaly i think you shoulnt.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-11, 01:13
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

Im proud to be a semi-edjewcated teenager
 #12 
Old 2002-08-11, 01:19
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

I'm in my teens, I think that if somebody is gonna judge me by that alone they are an asshole and I don't give a fuck what they think anyway. If I act like an idiot, treat me like an idiot. If I don't act like an idiot, don't treat me like one just because I was born later than you. I have learned a lot from totse, things I sure wouldn't have learned in a classroom. Should kids not have anywhere to ask about a drug they want to try? An informed decision is probably going to be better than an uninformed one. I think that the kids are the ones that need to be here the most.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-11, 01:28
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

For me it was a part of growing up.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-11, 01:43
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

I came here, i read the text files(for information, i wasnt gonna ever try them, of course)I learned some things that i would have never learned in a class room at any time, i learned what drugs to stay away from if i were to ever try a new one. and i agree about if you act like an idiot, you should be treated like one, but if you dont act like one, then you shouldnt be treated like one.Thats the end of my rant
 #15 
Old 2002-08-11, 05:54
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: This age thing

I'm an asshole. I'm a smart asshole, though, and I have things to say. Mostly sarcastic, cynical things, but things nonetheless. So there. You may now proceed to post snippets of Denis Leary's asshole song in honor of me. Thank you. It feels good to get this off of my chest, and onto the chests of my inferiors.
 #16 
Old 2002-08-11, 07:25
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: This age thing

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible. Hot pink! With whale skin hubcaps and all leather cow interior and big baby seal eyes for headlights. Yeah!

And I'm gonna drive around in that baby, at 115 miles per hour, gettin' 1 mile per gallon, suckin' down quarter-pounder cheeseburgers from Mc Donalds in the old fashioned non biodegradeable styrofoam containers. And when I'm done suckin' down those greaseball burgers, I'm gonna wipe my mouth on the american flag, and then I'm gonna toss the styrofoam containers right off the side!

And their ain't a goddamn thing anybody can do about it, you know why? Because we got the bombs, that's why. 2 words: nuclear fucking weapons, ok?. Russia, Germany, Romania, they can have all the democracy they want. They can have a big democracy cakewalk right through the middile of tiennamin square, and it won't make a lick of difference, because we got the bombs OK?

John Wayne's not dead, he's frozen. And as soon as we find a cure for cancer we're gonna thaw out the Duke, and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. Know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiply that by 15 million times, that's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be. I'ma get the Duke, and John Cassavetes (hey!), and Lee Marvin(hey!), and Sam Pekinpah{hey!), and a case of Whiskey and drive down to Texas..

(Hey! Hey! You know you really are an asshole.)

Why don'cha just shut up and sing the song pal.
 #17 
Old 2002-08-11, 11:07
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

If I wasn't on the old &TOTSE, I would have never discoved the cDc or Crowley.

Stupid kids do stupid things. Let 'em do it and hope they only blow themselves up and not someone innocent.
 #18 
Old 2002-08-11, 11:57
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

We can only hope.....
 #19 
Old 2002-08-11, 14:20
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
If I wasn't on the old &TOTSE, I would have never discoved the cDc or Crowley.

Stupid kids do stupid things. Let 'em do it and hope they only blow themselves up and not someone innocent.



Im still trying to figure out if the "Kid who blew his legs off with sy
 #20 
Old 2002-08-12, 10:25
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

Ok then.

I was 16 when i decided to be a member of totse. It was in september and i needed to get my head straight about some things. My first post was "how do i sneak out of my house at night" yes i know the word everyone loves to call the new members either *newbie* or *kewl* but we were all one once at least the latter of the above. I think though all the people who come here are from some varied age groups. Let them in though let them realise what the worlds gunna be like.

Rat Bastard - he admitted he was a kewl and now look he is running Backyard Ballistics with 2 other moderators.

Just shows doesnt it.

Peace Renegade,
 #21 
Old 2002-08-12, 16:33
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: This age thing

personally, i'm glad there's a ton of teen totsii.

i try to find my long distance drug runners here -- and the fact that they're minors keeps my legal woes to a minimum.

any of you interested in hauling dope from texas to virginia?
http://www.monster.com/drugsmugglers0191823
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics