About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-10, 02:20
chrissara chrissara is offline
Regular
 
Default Help with sleep/high and DXM

Hi all,

I wish to get a high, but more importantly some sleep. I am not sure if this is the right forum.

I have read about DXM. I have purchased Robitussin DMP 9Extra Strength) with DXM 30mg and Psuedoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg.

I also have some Tylenol which has Paracetimol 500 mg and Psuedoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg.

Being female I weigh 65 kilos (around 140 pounds?). What doseage should I take, mix with what etc? My main aim is to fall asleep over all ( a deep sleep)

I would appreciate receiving some feedback.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-10, 04:06
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help with sleep/high and DXM

DXM is bad!
 #3 
Old 2002-08-11, 10:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help with sleep/high and DXM

DXM will not make you sleep.

If you take enough it'll keep you up for hours.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics