About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-10, 16:22
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default I iust want...

Yes I did, and pft, that ass is mine!.

And in lieu of a kiss, I gave Z a great line to use.. so there!.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-10, 17:03
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I iust want...

why'd you switch names? just got sick of it?
 #3 
Old 2002-08-10, 21:09
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I iust want...

In that case Wintermute is extremly hot.

She posted a pic last year so anyone who can remember it knows what I'm talking about.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-11, 10:46
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I iust want...

quote:
Originally posted by hp:
Got cash?


Actually, no. My bank is withholding my funds because of my frequent abuse of their scam. Same with my credit cards. They don't like it when you know how to play their game...

And Winter is pretty and she gave me a great line to use, too.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-11, 14:27
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I iust want...

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
My bank is withholding my funds because of my frequent abuse of their scam. Same with my credit cards. They don't like it when you know how to play their game...


How's that?
 #6 
Old 2002-08-11, 14:36
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I iust want...

quote:
Originally posted by Jadedfool:
what if I get all dragged up?


Jaded, Please come out. Just come out already.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-11, 15:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I iust want...

If I told you, they'd stop offering it as a service.

Witholding of funds happens from time to time. Just gotta deal with being broke for a couple of weeks... Well, not really. My mommy lent me some money. I love my mommy.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-11, 19:26
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I iust want...

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
Jaded, Please come out. Just come out already.


*lol* you think he's gay?
 #9 
Old 2002-08-11, 19:34
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I iust want...

I do.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-12, 05:05
Moderator
 
Default Re: I iust want...



bend over baby ...
 #11 
Old 2002-08-12, 13:00
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I iust want...

This topic is fucking boring.

Peace Renegade,
 #12 
Old 2002-08-12, 14:21
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I iust want...

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
In that case Wintermute is extremly hot.

She posted a pic last year so anyone who can remember it knows what I'm talking about.



heheheheheh
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics