About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-08, 13:43
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default MY WEBSITE

Would you please have a look at my website which i am creating. Gimme some feedback it would be alot helpfull.
http://www.geocities.com/renegadesstuff/index.html?1028817783520

Peace Renegade,
 #2 
Old 2002-08-08, 13:56
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

i hate micheal jackson
 #3 
Old 2002-08-08, 16:21
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

So do i its the most fucked up picture i have of him. I mean look at his sweater.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-08-08, 17:17
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

um, there's nothing there to give feedback TO!
 #5 
Old 2002-08-08, 21:00
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

I think you're web page is supposed to have some real content before you ask our opinions on it...
 #6 
Old 2002-08-09, 00:38
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Ads.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-09, 02:05
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

here's a link for all you folks that clicked this thread title and left the table feeling less than satiated.
http://www.amvc.com

bon apetit!
 #8 
Old 2002-08-09, 12:03
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Fuck sake i am a let down.

Oh well,

Peace Renegade,
 #9 
Old 2002-08-09, 14:58
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

um, use a spellchecker
 #10 
Old 2002-08-09, 16:11
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Renegade,

Your website looks to be off for a great start! I am confident that with some color and context added in to your website, totse communities will be complketely amazed and blown away by your adept abilities as a webmaster.

-Ironz
 #11 
Old 2002-08-09, 17:35
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Thanks IRONZ that was good to hear. Bookmark my site and keep checking.

Peace Renegade,
 #12 
Old 2002-08-10, 04:03
Knyfe Knyfe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Renegade:
its the most fucked up picture i have of him.


You mean.... You have more than ONE picture of Michael Jackson? One is too many.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-10, 05:39
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

no shit, one michal jackson is too many, and i'm not talking photos.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-10, 17:36
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Renegade,

I have bookmarked your site. If you want, I can give you a few tips for creating a more lively website. E-mail me. king_kahn@hotmail.com
 #15 
Old 2002-08-10, 18:02
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Dude, renegade, you see that key in the middle left side of the keyboard called 'Caps Lock'? You may not see it at first, you might have to scrape the encrusted semen off the keyboard first, but yeah, press that button once and never touch it again, cause all your fucking subjects on your posts are all caps.
 #16 
Old 2002-08-10, 23:48
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Click my tag to take a look at my homepage.

VIPER
 #17 
Old 2002-08-11, 08:30
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

It's good to hear some supportive words from somebody at TOTSE. Good job, IRONZ.
But I do have to agree with the consensus, Renegade, your site lacks content. I'll be glad to take a look again when you update.
 #18 
Old 2002-08-11, 17:26
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Hehe, thank you very much Phantom. I know how it feels from experience to have something you are proud of shot down by others.

[This message has been edited by Ironz (edited 08-11-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-08-12, 10:20
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Sorry about the caps lock posts. I dont usually do that and even i noticed that.

Thanks to Phantom and Ironz,

Peace Reneagade,
 #20 
Old 2002-08-12, 16:51
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: MY WEBSITE

Damn, both Viper's and Renegade's sites were wastes of time.

On another note. I went to the Totse Loser List site and I have to say that I am astonished that Zok is number one on that list. Now, I don't really know him, but from what I know he is definitely not loser-esque. Have you seen his room? It's mad leet... yo...

*smacks whoever voted for Zok*

And don't worry, Zok, I won't tell anyone you killed someone.

Site's looking good Renegade. Maybe if there was something to see it would be better. Just a suggestion.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics