|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-08-08, 00:54
|
KRAGE RUCKUSS 
Regular
|
|
|
|
PURPOSE
I am without purpose. I am content.
|
|
#2
 2002-08-08, 01:12
|
razorlines 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
then shoot yourself you worthless bum, your taking up precius breathing air!
|
|
#3
 2002-08-08, 01:27
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
Even though you are trying to sound witty, you are pretty much right. What is the point of this thread anyways???
|
|
#4
 2002-08-08, 02:09
|
KRAGE RUCKUSS 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
Why would I want to do that razorlines? Why would you want me to?
What is the point of replying MR.SMITH? I am often accused of trying to sound profound, not my problem. I wasn't trying to sound witty. Just expressing myself. Just existing. I'm curious about why you suggest I'm 'right'. Is it because you thought I was making a statement about the human condition?
|
|
#5
 2002-08-08, 02:14
|
Vicodin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
I hate talking to people like this in real life, I'll be damned if I'm gonna waste time doing it from behind a firewall either.
Screw this thread.
And have a wonderful day! =)
|
|
#6
 2002-08-08, 02:24
|
KRAGE RUCKUSS 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
People like what exactly Vicodin?
|
|
#7
 2002-08-09, 01:46
|
Vicodin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
insipid.
|
|
#8
 2002-08-11, 00:03
|
KRAGE RUCKUSS 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
You contradict yourself by rechecking this thread and bothering to reply at all. You manage to do this by posting two of the most banal replies I have seen. You use one whole word to call me insipid. Irony? Maybe. Hypocrisy? Definitely! Uninspired? Absolutely.
You worthless piece of mouldering shit.
|
|
#9
 2002-08-11, 00:26
|
Thoughtmonger 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
.
|
|
#10
 2002-08-11, 02:50
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
I remember when I was 11 too. http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum15/HTML/000605.html
Vomit.
[This message has been edited by Bogey Man (edited 08-11-2002).]
|
|
#11
 2002-08-11, 10:54
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
quote: Originally posted by KRAGE RUCKUSS: I am without purpose. I am content.
MAGICK is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will. {XII} (Illustration: It is my Will to inform the World of certain facts within my knowledge. I therefore take "magical weapons", pen, ink, and paper; I write "incantations" --- these sentences --- in the "magical language" i.e. that which is understood by the people I wish to instruct; I call forth "spirits", such as printers, publishers, booksellers, and so forth, and constrain them to convey my message to those people. The composition and distribution of this book is thus an act of MAGICK by which I cause changes to take place in conformity with my Will<<By "Intentional" I mean "willed". But even unintentional acts so-seeming are not truly so. Thus, breathing is an act of the Will-to-Live.>> )
|
|
#12
 2002-08-11, 23:08
|
Thoughtmonger 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
quote: Originally posted by KRAGE RUCKUSS: I am without purpose. I am content.
If you truly have no purpose then find one. You now have something to do with your life, if you choose not to do so, end it now and stop breathing our air. One who makes such bold statements should bold actions but if your hust talking shit you need to shut the fuck up. If you have real problems you should talk about them and not your lack of personality.
|
|
#13
 2002-08-12, 10:12
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
I dont know what to say. Do you want some respect because your all strange or do you want help.
ARGH Cranium meltdown.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#14
 2002-08-12, 16:24
|
Vicodin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
Dear Santa,
Please bring me a thesaurus and a shotgun.
xoxo, Little Vicodin Jones
|
|
#15
 2002-08-13, 01:56
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
quote: Originally posted by KRAGE RUCKUSS: You contradict yourself by rechecking this thread and bothering to reply at all. You manage to do this by posting two of the most banal replies I have seen. You use one whole word to call me insipid. Irony? Maybe. Hypocrisy? Definitely! Uninspired? Absolutely.
You worthless piece of mouldering shit.
Oiy! fuckwit, quit talking like a guru. It's annoying as hell.
|
|
#16
 2002-08-13, 02:14
|
Shadq 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
ayaw mo away-away kay puro ra mo mga gi-atay..sabot
TRANS: he
keep up the good work everyone....ok
|
|
#17
 2002-08-13, 02:25
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PURPOSE
Now I know your trying to sound witty, just type like you talk man, when you try and use big words it sounds..what am i looking for.. fake? The only person i know on this BBS that can get away with perfect grammer and articulation is Nox. 
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|