About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-06, 02:39
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Can I post now?

How come I can't post? Oh now I can.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #2 
Old 2002-08-06, 02:40
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can I post now?

How come it kept getting errors all day long?

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #3 
Old 2002-08-06, 02:44
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can I post now?

it was doing it to me too. i would post and there would either be no post afterwards or there would be a blank topic line and you couldnt click to link.


ask enigma
 #4 
Old 2002-08-06, 03:15
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can I post now?

Yeah, What the hell, it either does that, or it double posts itself.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #5 
Old 2002-08-06, 12:37
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can I post now?

I tried making a post yesterday complaining about that and it wouldn't work either. I'm starting to see several blank topic lines.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-06, 14:27
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can I post now?

I had the problem but it looks like that problem is now over.

Fingers crossed.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-08-06, 19:54
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Can I post now?

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
I had the problem but it looks like that problem is now over.

Fingers crossed.

Peace Renegade,



don't jinx it !!!!
 #8 
Old 2002-08-07, 18:30
enigma enigma is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Can I post now?

We were having network problems, that's all.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics