About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-05, 06:03
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default So I'm staying online

Keeping the internet is more important than keeping the house, apparantly. But since we're losing the house regardless, I don't suppose it matters.

No, actually I was never leaving. I lied about it to get the addresses and phone numbers of people who wanted me to stay in touch so that I can stalk, rape and murder-suicide all of you, one at a time.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-05, 06:14
gourangachild gourangachild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

ooh...where do I sign up?
 #3 
Old 2002-08-05, 06:25
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: So I'm staying online

Just try it. I'm waiting with a slingshot in one hand and a sharp rock in the other.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-05, 06:32
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

trippy, trippy, trippy, you know if you tried any thing I would keep you in a pit and make you into a hat of some sort.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-05, 06:51
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

Alan, you know if I tried anything you'd melt into a doe-eyed quivering heap of yielding flesh.

*winks and watches him go weak at the knees*
 #6 
Old 2002-08-05, 07:48
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

I hope you like rubbing your self with lotion beotch.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-05, 12:34
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

I don't think you want to do that...

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #8 
Old 2002-08-05, 12:49
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

Why do you all assume I'd want to go anywhere near you?
 #9 
Old 2002-08-05, 14:25
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

weren't you planning a totse related killing spree at one point anyway?
 #10 
Old 2002-08-05, 14:42
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

quote:
Originally posted by Trippy_McGee:
actually I was never leaving. I lied about it to get the addresses and phone numbers of people who wanted me to stay in touch so that I can stalk, rape and murder-suicide all of you, one at a time.


quote:
Originally posted by Trippy_McGee:
Why do you all assume I'd want to go anywhere near you?


 #11 
Old 2002-08-05, 15:14
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

I tried posting a new topic twice and it won't post. Then I tried posting another topic just to let someone know that I was having that problem and it wouldn't post. SOO.. here...

I tend to like it here at Totse. I think it's a great place to gather information, challenge ones' beliefs and defend them. But I ask out of curiosity, how many people here have participated in discusscions and have changed their way of thinking or acting in whatever YOU would call a major way? Have any of these discussions spurred anyone on to actually take some action to change something? It seems to me that a lot of the conversations that go on here tend to be quite productive in thought but not necessarily changing peoples actions or gathering people together for a cause that people believe in so that we can help to change our world for what we feel would be better.
I know I have had interesting conversations that would cause me to take action to change some things but I know that I really haven't taken much action to do so. Is this just a plague that the human race suffers, this non-action. Talking about how things could be different and other things and then just kind of putting it out of mind thinking that a: it will never happen, or b: someone else can or will do it.
I'm thinking that people talk and learn and become excited in things, then take only a little bit of what they have been talking about into their minds forgetting the rest and kind of leaving it at that. I'm think I'm asking this to find out just what w
 #12 
Old 2002-08-05, 23:20
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

enjoy your trip to Hawaii when you come to get me. be sure to see the Illikai hotel where "Hawaii 5-0" was filmed, check out the North Shore, See Pearl Harbor and.....ah fuck it.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-05, 23:49
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

quote:
Originally posted by Trippy_McGee:
...murder-suicide all of you...


lol, hurry up and get to that first victim.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-05, 23:51
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: So I'm staying online

quote:
Originally posted by Trippy_McGee:

No, actually I was never leaving. I lied about it to get the addresses and phone numbers of people who wanted me to stay in touch so that I can stalk, rape and [i]murder-suicide all of you, one at a time.



Not to be picky or anything [me, picky? Never], but can't you do a murder-suicide only once?
 #15 
Old 2002-08-06, 05:37
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: So I'm staying online

What the hell? Geez...

I hereby retract any positive comments I may have made in your "leaving" thread. You've disappointed me.

I was really looking forward to the

I'M LEAVING TOTSE FOREVER SUPER LIQUIDATION CD!!!!!!! ENIGMA HATES THIS CD!!!!

complete with instructions for cable descramblers and successful murder-suicide rampages...

*sigh*
 #16 
Old 2002-08-06, 05:50
razorlines razorlines is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

I would much rather have you as a stalker, i could really use a good stalker...my other one would try to spy on me during the daytime and he kept going to jail
 #17 
Old 2002-08-06, 14:50
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

And its all gone quiet on the Trippy front.

Still singing eh ?

Peace Renegade,
 #18 
Old 2002-08-06, 16:04
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

its Tricky_McGee from now on.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-06, 16:52
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

I might stalk and rape, but at least I have taste in my victims. *spits*

It's insulting. I'm way out of your leagues.
 #20 
Old 2002-08-11, 11:28
Simonh Simonh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

Jesus, I wish I would've seen this one before I wasted my time replying to your other cock-gobbling thread. Well, that's ok, any minor insult I throw your way, even if you deny its pain, is worth my time. Fucking backdoor conquistador.
 #21 
Old 2002-08-11, 12:26
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

Backdoor conquistador? Shit, that one even rhymed. You're gonna make me start crying here. Don't you know how sensitive I am to gay slurs?
 #22 
Old 2002-08-11, 16:26
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

Wintermute, that was me. And it was more of a fantasy then a plan.
 #23 
Old 2002-08-11, 21:29
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

you made us say all those sappy things for nothing?
 #24 
Old 2002-08-12, 00:52
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm staying online

Yes, and it gave me quite the hard-on.

*sighs in happiness*

Blame this on me not paying any attention to anything, not asking anybody anything and not listening to anything they say anyway, not making a deliberate attention-seeking goodbye post.
 #25 
Old 2002-08-12, 02:41
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: So I'm staying online

CuriousMonky I believe you were looking for a life changing thought or something like that?

[This message has been edited by MR END (edited 08-12-2002).]
 #26 
Old 2002-08-12, 02:45
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: So I'm staying online

How about this ... ?

Think not that the one with whom you speak is less intelligent than you for you have both been down different paths. What you know they may not. What they know you may not.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics