Spurious GeneralitiesThis is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
It's 7:30am and I'm at the cyber cafe. The two days of no sleep is kind of a drag as I fight to keep my eyes open and a clear head to keep communicating. Biscuits and Gravey are on the way. Heroin is expensive. College is right around the corner. Need to do the laundry.
Email me, it's new... and.. well.. you need to break it in, even just a quick Hi so I can easy access store your email.. again.
DilutedJ@excite.com
#2
2002-08-04, 14:41
Renegade
Regular
Re: Update from the front lines.
Listen to a songs by a british band called Faithless.
Insomnia God Is A DJ We come one Evergreen
Peace Renegade,
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.