|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-08-04, 05:08
|
Freeman Hercule 
Regular
|
|
|
|
What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Pain wise. When I was 12, my Mom zipped up my zipper for my pants, and zipped my testicle.... there's still a scar. That's the most worsest paine I've EVER fealt in my ENTIRE like!
Ouch!
|
|
#2
 2002-08-04, 05:41
|
Calvin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
what exactly was your mom doing zipping up your pants when your 12 yrs old?
|
|
#3
 2002-08-04, 06:09
|
d0m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
hahaha
|
|
#4
 2002-08-04, 07:57
|
Phantom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
No festering scrotal scar can compare with the emotional scars in THAT family.
|
|
#5
 2002-08-04, 08:39
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Whose bed did Daddy sleep in when Mommy's on her rags?
DADDY NOOOOOOOOO!
|
|
#6
 2002-08-04, 13:12
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
You just don't know when to shut up do you? Some things shouldn't be shared with anyone. Atleast you could have lied and said you were 3 or something.
|
|
#7
 2002-08-04, 13:18
|
eth0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
First of all, why was your mom zipping up your pants when you were 12?
Second of all, why the FUCK where you free ballin when you were 12 and your mom was zipping up your pants?!?
|
|
#8
 2002-08-04, 13:27
|
louis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
if you squeeze someones balls hard enough then they die.
also, how exactly did you manage to get your ball in your flys, that is some weird shit.
thats not the sort ofthing your sposed to tell the world neither
|
|
#9
 2002-08-04, 14:30
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
The worse pain i have ever been was probably realising the worlds gone mad but its still very beautifull.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#10
 2002-08-04, 14:38
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
gee how touching renegade.
I think for me was when I was in a car accident at 18 and broke 3 ribs and my cheeckbone. but then i was wrestling with my friend a month after that and he punched me in the fucking rib cage when i slammed him down on his moms new glass coffee table and shattered it into a million pieces.
The secondary injury hurt twice as much twice as long. If you ever had a broken rib you know thats got to be one of the worst pains.
wait... that and a toothache. I had a really fucking bad toothache 2 years ago. So bad that vicodine didnt do shit. and my eye were bloodshot from the straining i did every time it flared up.
|
|
#11
 2002-08-04, 14:56
|
MagKnightX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Um, I broke my, um, arm.
Although my entire life seems to go like this: In pain, about to be in pain, or just got through being in pain.
|
|
#12
 2002-08-04, 15:01
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Either when I got shot twice in the arm (.22 longs), or one time, during an airsoft skirmish. We came across a pond, and I needed to cool off, so I took my shirt off, soaked it in the water some, and was about to put it back on, when a guy with an M60 got about 50 rounds in my back. Each one of them bled, veeeery painful. Of course, after I was able to get up (it hurt a lot), I ran over to him and kicked his ass, but, thats a different story.
|
|
#13
 2002-08-04, 15:04
|
Dankgirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
The worst thing to me is realizing, in the past 6 months, that I had lost my family and friends due to depression and agorophobia. But I'm fine...I think...now. Well, I hope.
Dank.
|
|
#14
 2002-08-04, 18:35
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Not including countless blows to the sack, I nearly cut my finger off with a boxcutter a year ago.
|
|
#15
 2002-08-04, 18:51
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
quote: Originally posted by louis: if you squeeze someones balls hard enough then they die.
What? The testicle or the person? Imagine someone gently holding one of your testicles in place on a table and firmly hitting it with a pin hammer.
|
|
#16
 2002-08-04, 19:24
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
I was shocked by an electrical cord that my brother threw at me in a rainstorm. It was plugged in on one end, but it was sliced open and wires were out. It didn't really hurt bad for the first few seconds but after the circuit blew and it stopped shocking me, it felt like I had just jumped into an icy river.
|
|
#17
 2002-08-04, 19:56
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
You've got to be kidding me. I've been electrocuted about a dozen times and it's not that bad.
Then again I come from 3 generations of electricians, and if it hasn't killed us by now...
|
|
#18
 2002-08-04, 21:10
|
Viper2002 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Mine is probably having to listen to you Mrs Freeman, if you have so much free time to make yourself look like even more of an inbred, retarded, fucker than we already give you credit for then maybe you should read more of those �special� books your �special� teacher gave to you to try and teach you some of the alphabet and maybe a few small words you dumb fuck.
Does your mum Blow you as well Mrs Freeman?
VIPER
|
|
#19
 2002-08-04, 21:23
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Chopper Read nailed my hands to a coffee table and dug out my eyeballs with a soup spoon. Didn't hurt that bad, till he pissed in the sockets and emptied a revolver, a Vickers machine-gun and a sawn-off into me, then set me on fire.
|
|
#20
 2002-08-05, 14:07
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
quote: Originally posted by Prometheus: You've got to be kidding me. I've been electrocuted about a dozen times and it's not that bad.
Then again I come from 3 generations of electricians, and if it hasn't killed us by now...
HE WAS STANDING IN WATER.. BIG DIFFERENCE>
|
|
#21
 2002-08-05, 14:09
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
quote: Originally posted by Trippy_McGee: Chopper Read nailed my hands to a coffee table and dug out my eyeballs with a soup spoon. Didn't hurt that bad, till he pissed in the sockets and emptied a revolver, a Vickers machine-gun and a sawn-off into me, then set me on fire.
I would have paid 32 dollars to see that.
|
|
#22
 2002-08-05, 18:51
|
Free Agent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
put away behind bars for exactly 208 weeks(4 years)...
|
|
#23
 2002-08-06, 00:34
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
quote: Originally posted by Prometheus:
Then again I come from 3 generations of electricians, and if it hasn't killed us by now...
See, now you've got me thining. I have been considering being an electrician, but I can't afford to get my ass electrocuted to death on a 220 wire. What were you doing getting electrocuted anyway? I would think that the men of the trade would know how to avoid that by now.
|
|
#24
 2002-08-06, 00:41
|
CuriousMonky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Hell, I've been electrocuted plenty of times and I'm ok, I think. Besides it's not the voltage that kill you, it's the amps.
[This message has been edited by CuriousMonky (edited 08-06-2002).]
|
|
#25
 2002-08-06, 06:24
|
muffin_man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
exactly correct! current kills. plus, a wall socket is AC (alternating current). now in the US, normal wall sockets run @ 60Hz. this means that in one second you get zapped 120 times but while the burn can be a bitch, you can let go sense it is in pulses. now if it were DC (direct current) then you would be dead because it doesnt give you a chance to let go; your muscles tighten and unless acted upon by another force, your buttered toast. also, if you are grounded through your feet you mostlikely wont get more than a burn (talking about AC here) but if you touch the source with one hand while your other hand is grounded you could have major problems pending on the condition of your heart. heh, i love electricity. 
|
|
#26
 2002-08-06, 06:53
|
razorlines 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Shit, i dont know, physicaly, i, umm, lets not go there, emotionaly, umm, lets not go there either..
|
|
#27
 2002-08-06, 07:32
|
|
Forum Administrator
|
|
Columbus Ohio
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
quote: Originally posted by Prometheus: You've got to be kidding me. I've been electrocuted about a dozen times and it's not that bad.
Then again I come from 3 generations of electricians, and if it hasn't killed us by now...
He was standing in water and if it was outside it was a power line, making the wattage, voltage, and ampage insanly high. And if the fuse blew that would be the fuse in the transformer, which is pretty fucking strong. The most i have ever had was 400W, and that hurts alot. I can only imagine how an electricle line felt. I am supprised he is alive to tell the story. ...You seem pretty stupid for somebody named Prometheus [This message has been edited by Zok (edited 08-06-2002).]
|
|
#28
 2002-08-06, 09:31
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
I dont know, never really been in that much pain.....Guess after all those times in my tae kwon doe class of all the 18 year old guys (me being the youngest at the time (12)) using me for there judo.....grappling.....guy, I think that time when the guy locked my legs in his feet or something and bent them with like that pressuir stop...AHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT HURTS!
-Chibi
-no comment
|
|
#29
 2002-08-12, 23:22
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
All right, I�ll play.
But I warn you: I rarely lose at this game
As far as physical pain goes, the worst - by far [and for someone like me, who lives with excruciating pain every living moment, the phrase 'worst by far' really says something] - was perpetrated on me by Dr. Curly [and his assistants, Moe & Larry] at the Oakland Clown College [AKA Kaiser, Oakland].
*I started to go into all what was done, but a lot I�ve covered and, well, there�s just too damn much. So I�m going to just mention this one thing � the worst of the worst*
In �95 I had an operation to straighten my neck [which was fused due to a degenerative disease I have]. The operation was to basically crush the neck bone, make a paste out of it and use the paste to sculpt a new neck bone. While it�s true that I would still have a fused neck [thus unable to move my head] it was [supposed] to be in a position where I could see straight ahead. And, most importantly [to me] was that it was to relieve the pinched nerve[s], thus greatly reducing my pain. Since I would, for all practical purposes, have no neck bone while my new one grew and healed [solidified] I needed something to support my head and keep my spinal cord ok.
The way to do this was a halo. I�m sure you�ve seen them on some TV show somewhere [it�s nothing like what you see: it�s 100 times worse]. It is bolted into your head [and I mean bolt; pointed screws that go at least 1/4" into your head]. The halo is held in place by four rods that are attached to a metal vest so that my head was held in the same position and held there fairly securely.
A few weeks after being released from the hospital I went back in because the vest was too small & tight. So they had to change it for a bigger one. The way they chose to do this was to bring me into an operating room, sit me down on a stool. The attached the halo to four cables that went up to a pulley in the ceiling. At the other end was 16lbs of weight. This weight was going to hold my head up while they took the halo from the vest, changed vests, and put the halo back on the new vest.
While fully awake, I was to sit there, still [oh so god f**king still]. Remember � there was no neck bone, my spinal chord was very vulnerable to any [further] damage. So, even though I had as still as possible, there were still some [very] small movements.Each one of which was more excruciating than the one before it. They gave me as much [a little more even, if I was to believe the Dr]. Demerol as legal, but it might as well have been water for all the good it did.
I was in f**/king tears, which caused more movement � more pain.
Finally, after about 1 � hours it was done. And so was I.
[And that was only the first of many things that went wrong with that operation � A list that includes a permanent increase of the pain (as opposed to as reduction of it, which was one of the reasons I agreed to do it), and partial paralysis, of which I�m only partially recovered].
But that�s just the worst physical thing that I�ve experienced.
The worst thing, period , that I�ve had happen to me far out weighs the above.
Simply put [if I can do such a thing] : It�s when my [ex]wife took my daughter [from California] to North Carolina. She has full custody, I was awarded NO visitation. I [was] allowed, by my ex] to see her for maybe 5 or 6 days a year. And then it was only when my daughter was at my parents house, in LA [I�m up north].
This year my ex decided I don�t get to see her at all.
Granted I am looking into possible ways to remedy this situation [I can�t believe that the court meant for things to be this way].
But I�ve already lost most of her childhood [she was 3 when taken away. She�s now about 11].
Not to mention that she really wants to see me [I do get to talk to her a few times a month].
This may not sound like such a bad thing to many here � then again maybe it does. Believe me, though, I would live with 5 times the pain I now live with daily if I could change this.
Ok, did I win�.?;-)
|
|
#30
 2002-08-13, 01:10
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
quote: Originally posted by Viper2002: Mine is probably having to listen to you Mrs Freeman, if you have so much free time to make yourself look like even more of an inbred, retarded, fucker than we already give you credit for then maybe you should read more of those �special� books your �special� teacher gave to you to try and teach you some of the alphabet and maybe a few small words you dumb fuck.
Does your mum Blow you as well Mrs Freeman?
VIPER]VIPER [/B]
Viper, Keep up the outstanding insults, not only does he deserve them, but I also get a good laugh out of what you post to the little cum-guzzling nit-wit. As for me, It would have been when a CH-53 helicopter i was flying in slammed into the ground when landing, borke the tail rotor off, and began spinning around, while my helmet flew off and my head banged against the bulkhead like a pinball. even worse was when someone let go of a M240G machine gun and it slammed muzzle first into my gut. [This message has been edited by Joe Boo (edited 08-13-2002).]
|
|
#31
 2002-08-13, 01:51
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
Metaphysicst I know it is absolutly none of my business, but I'm sure we all want to know, how the hell did you wife get full custody?
|
|
#32
 2002-08-13, 02:48
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
quote: Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
Ok, did I win�.?;-)
yup. Does your ex wife tell your daughter bad things about you to try to keep her away from you though?
|
|
#33
 2002-08-13, 10:16
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
quote: Originally posted by Joe Boo: yup. Does your ex wife tell your daughter bad things about you to try to keep her away from you though?
No [fortunately for all parties involved], it is mostly a power trip thing, as mentioned in the rather long post to follow this *Consider yourselves warned* reply. She has been pretty good about that, as have I. I'll giver that much credit. Though there was a case, a few months back, where I thought she did. During a phone call my daughter told me that 'Mommy was calling you a bad name to me'. Finally! I thought! I finally had something I could use against my ex, comes the time I am ready to go back to court. So I asked her what was the bad name.... My daughter said 'Mommy says you're a 'Deadhead'. Granted: I was disappointed that I had nothing after all, but I was too busy laughing to let it bug me. Though having moved back to her 'roots' - North Carolina - and thus diving back into Countrymy ex did still play an occasional Dead song. So Alchemy did know about them; somewhat [How my daughter's into country and know too dang many country songs word for word, well that's another rant for another time]. * I tried to explain to Alchemy how both her Mommy and I went to see the Grateful Dead all of the time before she was born - and a couple of times with her along afterwards - and that people who were big fans of the Grateful Dead were called 'Deadheads'. She would have it, though: She still insisted that it was a bad name. After a bit of assurance, she finally compromised: ok, it might be a bad name, but she didn't like Mommy calling me that in front of her. Kids: Those of others may bug you, but yours are just the damndest thing. you can't help but love them unconditionally and totally. They make the worst life worth keeping, the worst pain worth living through - just to be with and to try to raise [some might say 'warp' in my case, though] as best you can. *That last part was, granted, overly syrupy, I admit. Sorry, it just came out* 
|
|
#34
 2002-08-13, 10:27
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: What's the most worest thing that has ever happent to you?
quote: Originally posted by Prometheus: Metaphysicst I know it is absolutly none of my business, but I'm sure we all want to know, how the hell did you wife get full custody?
My ex filed for divorce right when I was in the middle of recovering from my broken neck. I was in the halo and body cast. I was also living in a car at the time. So when the papers came, though a friend who let me use as a mail drop, I had no way or resources to even file an answer - I did try to get some advice form the free legal stuff around here, but being an out of state case nobody would even give me any advice, other than to contact a North Carolina lawyer. I couldn't even afford to call one, let alone hire one. So my ex got all she asked for. For her, it is all about power trips: She has no problem with me seeing my daughter - as long as it's under her conditions. If my parents want to have her stay with them, I can visit all I want. My folks live 400 miles away, and my ex knows I can't get much time off work - if any, and how little my folks can do this [though they do it as much as possible: Something is in the works now, for instance. I will most certainly bring it up if it comes to pass]. She also knows it'll cost me more to come down myself, and that traveling, in general, causes me much pain. Up to recently she didn't flat out deny me having her come to my place, it was always a new excuse: First she said she was afraid I would kidnap her [which I pointed out was stupid: like I was going to commit a felony and risk losing any contact. Then it was that I didn't have my own place [I was homeless for a while, living at various friends places - and the street some, I admit]. Once I had a place of my own and working again - money to support her while with me was another one], the reason was: It was in Oakland: bad area, drugs[oh, dear. But it's ok that she's exposed to all of the red-neck drinking going on around her now in North Carolina, yeah that's not even close to the same thing. Right]. Finally, I have a good place, in a good area [of Berkeley], with more than enough to support a visit]. So I asked again two months ago. This time she flat out said: "Alchemy can't come to stay at your place unless I�m with her." She doesn't know it, but that is my big break. I've been reading up on things and found out that I have a right to be with my daughter [and visa versa]. I should have more than I've had - I just don't know if it was an over sight by the court, or if she was instructed by the judge to work something out with me [visitation being such a 'given' that it didn't need to be written in the divorce decree, perhaps]. I am trying to find out who the judge was who did our divorce and then contact her and find what should be what. [One may wonder why I am only now - some 6 years after the divorce - trying to learn and fight. Well, at first I was in no position to care for her anyway. Plus, I had no reason to suspect that something wasn't right: I had nothing to compare it to and nobody I knew knew enough to smell something fishy either. It was only as I got my s**t together and still my ex did this crap, that I got fed up enough to look into things. And boy, what I've learned is that either the judge screwed me, illegally, or my wife is violating the law. And this is where my break comes in.] One thing that I've learned is that if the custodial parent willfully interferes with the non custodial parents visitation, that is immediate grounds for removal of custody. And I can now say [I'm pretty sure] that what she is doing is 'willfully interfering'. Not that I would try to take custody [it wouldn't be good for Ali, and that always has been the top most thing in all that I do and have done - another reason I never rocked the boat before]. I would use it, however, as a bargaining point for a more equitable visitation set up. Sorry about the length, but I get [understandably] worked up when talking about this. Plus, I want to be sure to tell it as impartially as possible [which ain�t too much I admit, I try though � it�s a Libra thing, I think]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|