|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-07-28, 01:45
|
johnnyemopunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Now I'm Gonna Cry.
my mom just came out of cumberland farms(store) and there was this aisian guy in his car, and these kids were like saying..you know you people are stupid, and they were laughing at him saying how would you like me to fuck up your car. and he just kept his head down, even after he finished scratching hit tickets.
I hate humans.
|
|
#2
 2002-07-28, 01:48
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
What? Try that again.
|
|
#3
 2002-07-28, 01:53
|
MagKnightX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
I think he's saying: "I was with my mome, and we went shopping at a store called cumberland farms. When we came out we saw this asian man, sitting in his car, and there were a bunch of jackass kids saying "you people are stupid" and "how would you like it if we messed up your car?". The asian man just kept his head down, even after he finished scratching his lottery tickets. It made me sad to see this racism. I hate humans."
At least, I THINK that's about what he meant.
|
|
#4
 2002-07-28, 01:55
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
That makes a little bit more sense.
|
|
#5
 2002-07-28, 06:32
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
The guy deserves to be bitched down if he cant stand up to a few kids...
|
|
#6
 2002-07-28, 06:47
|
whitespider 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
yeah man, come to vancouver canada- only 42% of the population doesn't speak an asian language at home asian gangsters here control the shit anyways - -whitespider
|
|
#7
 2002-07-28, 14:33
|
MagKnightX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
And yet still everything needs to be printed in French as well...
|
|
#8
 2002-07-28, 14:43
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
quote: Originally posted by MagKnightX: And yet still everything needs to be printed in French as well...
Not on the west side of Canada. "Asians are stupid" LOL thats why they come to America dirt poor, look at people on welfare and yell "You will be paying me rent soon" Probubly some white trash trailer park kids whos park is owned by a chinese person. "You'de be more likely getting a free meal at a chinese restaurant" Yeah, when was the last time you got a free meal at Chocos or Dennys or Marie Callenders? Oh wait, they give free meals on Birthdays. or how about "Fucking Asians cant drive" wait that one is kind of true. oh well, all races have their flaws but Asians being STUPID is not one of them.
|
|
#9
 2002-07-28, 16:54
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
It's bad enough when stupid little shits are racist, but I can ignore them easily. They don't even deserve a response. But let me tell you a story about RACIST COPS. I was standing outside of the 7/11 with three friends, one of them was black, and this car pulls up, and a bunch of kids that one of my friends ripped off get out and start talking shit, and trying to pick a fight. A cop car pulls up, and the cop gets out and takes people's names and addresses. He tells everybody except my black friend that we can leave. I don't. I ask him why I can leave but he keeps the black kid there. He says "because I know all of you" He's never seen me before. He asked this kid for his SS#, and a bunch of really nosy questions. He tells me to beat it. I say i'm gonna buy something in the 7/11, and walk in. I go over to the payphone and dial my lawyer. Yes, I have the number memorized. I tell him what's going on, and he tells me to just be polite and let the cop make an ass of himself while he calls up the station. A few minutes later the cop leaves, and I wrote a letter to the local newspaper about the incident. The next day I get a call informing me that if I so much as spit on the sidewalk i'm gonna be arrested if I keep "causing incidents" I hate cops. And I REALLY hate racist cops.
|
|
#10
 2002-07-29, 03:10
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
By saying that you hate cops, aren't you implying the same thing as racism? By that I mean hating a group of people because of what they are and not because you know every single person in that group.
|
|
#11
 2002-07-29, 03:37
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
Racism is cool as long as you can ride a mule.
|
|
#12
 2002-07-29, 03:38
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
being a cop is not a race. its an organization. he is being bias or prejudice. but thats OK. I once was beat up by a group of blacks in East Oakland when i was 14. The next day I walked through east oakland and saw a group of negro boys and i crossed the street. Was that wrong of me? Fuck No. besides those kids chased me too. They knew I was scared. they love to chase scared whitey.
|
|
#13
 2002-07-29, 03:51
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
I know cops aren't a race, but it's the same basic concept.
|
|
#14
 2002-07-29, 03:56
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
Cops have a job to do. I don't like anyone who is willing to do that job. I'm sure nobody would be offended if I said I hate rapists, they do something I don't like too.
|
|
#15
 2002-07-29, 05:51
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
Ide rather pay to eat at an asian resaurant than eat free at dennys. besides they only let the birthday person eat free because they bring a party with them that pays to eat. Just like how any kid who enters a coloring contest will always win a free kids meal. It lowers the profit percentage but increases overall profit.
|
|
#16
 2002-07-29, 08:23
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
Everyone wants to be black where i live. The people who are black are either gangsters or really good people.
Dont get me wrong i am a big fan of Bob Marley. Ha ha what a asshole thing to say.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#17
 2002-07-29, 08:24
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Renegade
Everyone wants to be black where i live. The people who are black are either gangsters or really good people.
Dont get me wrong i am a big fan of Bob Marley. Ha ha what a asshole thing to say.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
|
#18
 2002-07-29, 17:23
|
johnnyemopunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
quote: Originally posted by MagKnightX: I think he's saying: "I was with my mome, and we went shopping at a store called cumberland farms. When we came out we saw this asian man, sitting in his car, and there were a bunch of jackass kids saying "you people are stupid" and "how would you like it if we messed up your car?". The asian man just kept his head down, even after he finished scratching his lottery tickets. It made me sad to see this racism. I hate humans."
At least, I THINK that's about what he meant.
yea, only I was not with my mom, she came home and told me. Now some one said here, he deserves to be bitched down if he can't stand up to a couple of kids. Well you are an asshole, fuck off. I cannot stand racists, and nationalists. And i hate how humans , well how we have these stupid thoughts and shit, stuff i can't explain...fuck it i can't explain. I just hate life. See im not the kind of person who really cares if someone said somehting about me, but for somereason i get more upset when I see someone getting hurt (emotionaly, or phisicaly).
|
|
#19
 2002-07-30, 02:32
|
grungymagician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
is it racism to hate racisits? well they really arnt a race, or are they. (and NO, no one go posting a definition)i guess hating a racisit would be considered prejudice,
yet a justified "prejudice/hate" in my book
|
|
#20
 2002-07-30, 02:40
|
grungymagician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
personally i think in general society over reacts with race to much, not just with the police. but whenever there may be a conflict between a white and black, WAY to many people automatically assumre race the factor or conflict where it is totally irrelevant. sad to know that people do it subsconsiously, i guess its just the way we are brought up, or at least here in the U.S. hell i'd think almost everyone has a bit of that in them, i knew i even thought that way, but that was when i was younger and more naive about things (still am just not as much)
and whats the latest thing with the black kid attacking the cop and he slammed the black kid down hard. know correct me if I'm wrong because i dont know all the details but i dont care if that kid was black or white, if i were the cop i'd sure as hell slam him down, its not police brutality. cops put there lives on the line everyday and they get much disrespect. and if some kid is attacking me im sure as hell not gonna let him nor put up with his bullshit. dont we grant cops a level of authority and the power to use force if neccassary comes in hand with that. i think the cop is not wrong, unless he bashed the kid on and on, especially considering the shit cops put up with that just adds to it
|
|
#21
 2002-07-30, 06:19
|
DemonAlchohal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
Racist people dosent bother me, i find myself being racist sometimes...but i tell myself, i cant hate them becus of what happened in the past.
|
|
#22
 2002-07-30, 11:20
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Now I'm Gonna Cry.
Im racist and im not afraid to admit. Everyone in the world is racist. If a load of south american boys came by jeweled to the eyeballs playing loud music.
You would immediately think that there up to no good or have done in the past.
I dont know anyone who hasnt felt that be truthfull.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|