About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-25, 00:33
badFix badFix is offline
Regular
 
Default Bombshock

I just got banned from Bombshock:

Mr badfix couldnt calm down and be friendly so he had to go. He had a bad attatude and was destructive to the community. He launched quite a few personal attacks and caused a lot of annoyance. None of his posts have been deleted yet so go and have a look for yourself.

Xpl0siv

Yes half my posts have been deleted but im still deciding wether to post on totse's "blue sceen of death" Forum
 #2 
Old 2002-07-25, 00:34
badFix badFix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

Anyone else get Banned from Bombshock?
 #3 
Old 2002-07-25, 03:10
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

No, I voluntarily left in disgust long ago.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-25, 03:52
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Bombshock

I didn't even take the time to register. Most of those kids don't know what the hell they are talking about.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-25, 04:04
badFix badFix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

In2Crime and Tr0g got banned as i recall
 #6 
Old 2002-07-25, 08:32
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

ahaha
 #7 
Old 2002-07-25, 08:51
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

I signed up but I forgot my username....lol

-Chibi

-How the hell can you forget your user name
 #8 
Old 2002-07-25, 10:01
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

I had a good luck at it and i didnt enjoy what i was seeing. I didnt like the way the forums were set out and i didnt like any of the subject options which could be spoken about.

Peace Renegade,
 #9 
Old 2002-07-25, 10:14
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

who is in2crime?
 #10 
Old 2002-07-25, 13:58
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

I just went and looked at Bombshock for the first time. What would possess a person to want to be a part of that in the first place? I've seen some lame website layouts before, but that tod has to be in the top five.
 #11 
Old 2002-07-25, 15:05
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

im banned a few times there, but it doesnt matter. the only reason i ever went there and got an account was to fuck with Roland when he came here posting his nonsense. he doesnt post here anymore, i dont post there.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-26, 03:50
badFix badFix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

I'd like to see you all try it again, the place had a crash and they reformed the place and almost everyone left so all new members (Roland left also)

Hey is someone with an acount named Analcheese posting at bombshock? its giving me alittle trouble so all you have to do is say its not badFix and your just Analcheese, not like *I* really care about what they think of me anyway though, rather have the most amount of people be the happiest tourds me (everyone at bombshock hates me, there are several posts about killing me with guns or knives)

[This message has been edited by badFix (edited 07-26-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-07-26, 06:01
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

Bombshock i think is under alot of false knowledge the things they chat about are either lies or the user isnt sure so he is giving off false information. Im not saying it doesnt happen on Totse but still it is a lot less obvious on this website.

Anyway Bombshock is just waiting for the F.B.I. to close it down.

Peace Renegade,
 #14 
Old 2002-07-26, 13:40
Cokeboy Cokeboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

I'm going to try and get banned from there, in a kind of solidarity, I'm with you kind of way. Or am I just bored?
 #15 
Old 2002-07-27, 20:09
Renegadeboy Renegadeboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

bombs are bad
 #16 
Old 2002-07-27, 20:12
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Bombshock

Enough about bombshock already.

Who cares what they do?

J.C.
jcstanton at totse dot com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics