About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-23, 00:00
skytzo skytzo is offline
Regular
 
Default Dont' feel safe?????

Does anyone else in these forums not feel safe all the time? For instance walking the streets alone at night or even in your own home?

I recently helped out get rid of my fear with this great site for safety..
http://www.safety4all.biz

NOTE: I am not some sales man, I am just trying to maybe some some of you people out.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-23, 00:14
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont' feel safe?????

No, I don't feel safe all the time. Danger is a part of my life, and I enjoy it.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-23, 01:12
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont' feel safe?????

I am in constant, unrecognizable fear. I've lived this way for 10 years.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-23, 01:38
JERI JERI is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont' feel safe?????

depends where you live , You might be suffring a mental disorder like Agrophobia where people feel so unsafe they lock them self away from socity altoghter . Also some countrys alot of people dont feel safe because of political upevil , dictatorships where people live in fear of not conforimg to the govements belife system. However some countrys like japan where they have a zero crime rate and people are polite they do anything to help anybody out with any problem they have no reson to feel unsafe . Where I live , I have to worrie veary little , Sure they are places you just dont go because its a trouble area but most people would have no reason to go there . Most citys are like this . I think . Avoid danger and dont worrrie I say what sort of life you going to have if you live in fear.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-23, 03:13
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont' feel safe?????

What the fuck are you talking about?

quote:
However some countrys like japan where they have a zero crime rate


What the fuck are you talking about?

quote:
Tuesday, July 23, 2002 at 09:30 JST
MAEBASHI, Japan � A 19-year-old girl found unharmed in Tochigi Prefecture on Monday nearly 60 hours after she was abducted by a man from her house in Maebashi, Gunma Prefecture said her abductor was contemplating demanding a ransom from her father, investigative sources said.


Japanesse gangs are abundant in tokoyo, you can find a gang member on every street corner.

There is plenty of crime in japan, espically the populated cities. I don't know where you are getting your information from, but I would seriously consider checking your sources and getting a second opinion if I were you.

http://www.crime.org/links_intern.html

http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=news&cat=2

quote:
Tuesday, July 23, 2002 at 09:30 JST
TOKYO � The Supreme Court has dismissed prosecution of a 63-year-old man convicted of murdering two people and committing robberies in 1994 and 1995 because he died July 2, court officials said Monday.


quote:
GIFU, Japan � Police on Monday arrested a former principal of a junior high school in Mie Prefecture, western Japan, on suspicion of having paid sex with a 16-year-old high school girl he met through a telephone dating service.


quote:
Monday, July 22, 2002 at 09:30 JST
FUKUOKA � The wife of a Japanese inn owner was found stabbed to death at the inn in Fukuoka's Hakata Ward on Sunday afternoon, police said. The police identified the woman as Kazuko Abe, 50, who was found by her 52-year-old husband Isamu at the inn Ikoi at around 3:45 p.m.


[This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 07-23-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-07-23, 08:02
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Dont' feel safe?????

'danger' is my middle name.

for some reason ive never said that before.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-23, 21:07
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Dont' feel safe?????

I didn't feel safe. Then I bought a gun. Now other people don't feel safe.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics