About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-22, 08:39
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default What is your *REAL* name

Jess (YES I AM A FUCKING MAN!)

Nuff said

-Chibi

-I AM!, and you better post yours to!
 #2 
Old 2002-07-22, 09:24
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

mines Guy.
ta da!
 #3 
Old 2002-07-22, 10:38
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Paul, but as long as the money's right you can call me moteva u want

------
Aloha.
------
 #4 
Old 2002-07-22, 14:00
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Dont be stupid.

Never give your real name to anyone on TOTSE(or anywhere else on the internet) unless you know them IRL and know they are OK.
http://www.totse.com/en/privacy/privacy/handles.html

J.C.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-22, 15:32
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Rupert Burns, but everyone calls me ropeburn
 #6 
Old 2002-07-22, 15:53
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

If you want to know my real name, you have to make an offering. Specifically, 96 hours of cybersex, 5 pornographic pictures of yourself, and a link to a really good free hentai site with no popups.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-22, 15:57
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

My real name is Mr Cider, Mr Dicken Cider
 #8 
Old 2002-07-22, 16:03
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

My name is topical fundamentalist or sometimes i get called Georges Bush.

Peace Renegade,
 #9 
Old 2002-07-22, 16:30
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

mike rotch is nice to know you all
here are my many friends-,I.P.freely,hugh jass,pat magroin,,amanda hugginkiss,ivana tinkle,anita bath,Seymour Butts,holden magroin,,al coholic,homer sexual,maya buttreeks,jack meoff

[This message has been edited by Agent Boris_KGB (edited 07-22-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-07-22, 16:47
JonnyQuest JonnyQuest is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

i dont tell people my real name on the internet but if someone asks i usually tell them Cecil B. Demented (not real name lol)
 #11 
Old 2002-07-22, 16:54
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

I live by Aliases, so whichever you know me as, that's me
 #12 
Old 2002-07-22, 18:07
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Bond, James Bond.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-22, 18:29
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Ted Nugent
 #14 
Old 2002-07-22, 20:00
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Ted Nuget, you're a fuckin jerk, i wish that you could die
 #15 
Old 2002-07-22, 20:31
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

goood evening Mr Bond
 #16 
Old 2002-07-22, 20:35
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Heywood Jablome. Glad to make your acquaintance.
 #17 
Old 2002-07-22, 22:31
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

quote:
Originally posted by ScorchedWeasel:
Ted Nuget, you're a fuckin jerk, i wish that you could die


you first burnt rodent.
 #18 
Old 2002-07-22, 23:08
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Nick
 #19 
Old 2002-07-23, 00:23
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Robb.

And, seeings that I am, for all practical and legal purposes, a real ordained minister, that makes my real name:

Reverend Robb
 #20 
Old 2002-07-23, 03:29
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

quote:
Dont be stupid.


I've been using online services since 1990 and i've never hiden my first name from anyone online.

After all chibi did not specify FULL NAME, DOB, SOCIAL, etc.

So whats wrong with a first name? I read the article up to the point where it got to that john lennon crap and other bordline psychotic ramblings.
 #21 
Old 2002-07-23, 05:59
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

P, J.P damn that didnt work like the bond thing at all.
 #22 
Old 2002-07-23, 08:45
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

John
 #23 
Old 2002-07-23, 09:11
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name


Hamson Sanmyer [That's my real name in as much as it's the name I really record music under].


"My friends call me Keith, but you can call me John."

[Where did I quote that from?...Anybody got it?]

[From the link on privacy, that J.C. provided]:

"Mahatma Kane Jeeves"

That name was often used by W.C. Fields, wasn't it?

I really don't think it a good idea to post your [full] name, either
 #24 
Old 2002-07-23, 14:59
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

quote:
you first burnt rodent.


Weasels are not rodents. They belong to the Mustelidae family, including such perennial favorites as ferrets, skunks, and polecats. Nasty characters such as wolverines and honey badgers also belong to this family. Weasels are carnivorous, rodents are generally not.

This fact brought to you by the National Science Foundation, with support by Viewers Like You.
 #25 
Old 2002-07-23, 15:52
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

quote:
Originally posted by J.C. Stanton:
Dont be stupid.

Never give your real name to anyone on TOTSE(or anywhere else on the internet) unless you know them IRL and know they are OK.
http://www.totse.com/en/privacy/privacy/handles.html

J.C.



You dont expect me to read all that do you?

-Chibi

-Plz dont ban me
 #26 
Old 2002-07-23, 19:01
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

pip
 #27 
Old 2002-07-24, 06:01
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

i have valid reasoning not to give any personal information. sooner or later (most likely later) i will let it out, but not now.

why do you care their real name anyway? you arnt gonna remember it to call them by it so whats the point?
 #28 
Old 2002-07-24, 07:18
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

its just one of those post's witch everyone can post in so they can boost there post amount.....

-Chibi

-....ya
 #29 
Old 2002-07-24, 09:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

What's in a name?
 #30 
Old 2002-07-24, 09:36
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
its just one of those post's witch everyone can post in so they can boost there post amount.....

-Chibi

-....ya



One of the things that I like about this board is that members [generally] don't do such things.

It wastes everyone's time [even more so if you're stuck with using a modem].
And it only serves to inflate the poster's sense of self worth and feed an apparently starving ego.

I would much rather see someone who has few posts, but has something to say or add in each of them as oposed to someone with 10,000 posts, most of which say little more than 'WoW, 500 posts now! Look at me: I'm a stud, oh yeah!'

Very quickly I won't even read anything posted by such people.

But, hey,I don't mean this as a personal attack against you [though it probably seems like one]: I was once your age, so I can dig that your's is a motivation and set of guiding principles that lead you to do things that I wouldn't [anymore].
 #31 
Old 2002-07-24, 09:38
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
One of the things that I like about this board is that members [generally] don't do such things.

It wastes everyone's time [even more so if you're stuck with using a modem].
And it only serves to inflate the poster's sense of self worth and feed an apparently starving ego.

I would much rather see someone who has few posts, but has something to say or add in each of them as oposed to someone with 10,000 posts, most of which say little more than 'WoW, 500 posts now! Look at me: I'm a stud, oh yeah!'

Very quickly I won't even read anything posted by such people.

But, hey,I don't mean this as a personal attack against you [though it probably seems like one]: I was once your age, so I can dig that your's is a motivation and set of guiding principles that lead you to do things that I wouldn't [anymore].



and love you to^^

-Chibi

-......im running out of thing's to put in this little spot
 #32 
Old 2002-07-25, 03:29
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

Rob

Yes, no one cares.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #33 
Old 2002-07-25, 09:23
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

quote:
Originally posted by MaTrIXSpiirit:
Rob

Yes, no one cares.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-



If you're addressing me, I spell my name with two "b's" - Something that had previously figured to be kinda unique, or at least not to common.

But Noooo, there has to be another Robb here.

Crap.
 #34 
Old 2002-07-25, 12:09
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is your *REAL* name

No, that is my name and i said no one cares.

*(I like to diss myself)*

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics