I bought into worldcom last week when it was at a little above a quarter a share. It has already risen to about 4.52 at the close of monday.
If you're a short seller or day trader then this stock is not for you. However if you are looking for something that you will hold onto for another three years then this is worth your wild.
I mean, $100.00 at 0.25 a share gets you 400 shares.
And lets say the company recovers and in 48-72 months is back up trading it $30.00 per share. Well you now have $12,000.00 in stock from a inital investment of $100.00 that's better than any CD, money market, bond, tbill, or other intrest bearing account.
It's a acceptable risk of $100.00.
quote:
Anyways it looks like we are going back into a recession.
Actually we've been gradually sliding downhill since the fiscal year of 1999. You'll notice that things will start to pick up on their own (most likely after the november elections) and now honestly is the time to place some big money investments in the right stocks.
[This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 07-23-2002).]