About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-07-17, 19:02
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Favorite people list!

You all remember The Most Hated Polls, The Rate Me Topics, And The (Insert Username Here) Topics? Well I have created a topic to do away with those.

1. tr0g
2. Wintermute
3. quandry
4. BSK
5. BarRoomHero
6. Rat_Bastard
7. Zero The Inestinable
8. Metaphysisist
9. Z3m
10.Pretty Pinay
11.Spirit of 22
12.tHe_RoBoT49
13.Dankgirl420
14.The Real
15.Trippy_Mcgee
16.Spiffy_Mcbang
17.warweed12
18.-_-OsiriS-_-
19.Lokil
20.Zok
30.Bongman
31.Syphon Detonator
32.JadedFool
33.Nox
34.J.C. Stanton
35.Enigma (For Making this wonderful site)
36.t0ne
37.junglist
38.insane_blaine
39.ChibiMiko
40.kingenrage
41.Viper2002
42.THE ONE WHO IS NOT GAY
43.pRiMo_PyRo
44.XeNobiTe
45.Joe Boo
46.LostCause
47.grungymagician
48.6c
49.Alone
50.MR.SMITH
51.Ghetto_Smurf
52.person101
53.I Love Poop
54.confuzious
55.Alex Jacobson
56.TheMouse
57.~~COBRA~~
58.LostCause
59.maddcow007
60.preying mantis
61.The_Famicommie
62.gun-nut
63.Phracktal
64.RAOVQ
65.Dark_Magneto
66.riot_kid
67.Whoever boinked this topic

Now, If You name is not on this list post your own list, If you belong on there, I'll
add you. If your on there, Post your own list anyway.

list is subject to change without notice

[This message has been edited by TOWCHBob (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-07-17, 19:04
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

is this the most hated people or most loved people and im a mod and im not even on there
 #3 
Old 2002-07-17, 19:07
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Why am I number nine? Seriously.

That number haunts me. Am I to end up like John Lennon?
 #4 
Old 2002-07-17, 19:19
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Wooo hoooo Im number 1 on his list

 #5 
Old 2002-07-17, 22:06
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Tr0g beat me? wtf!

I'm so much cooler than him.

I'm not really into ranking people.. after #1 on my list, it's more of a sliding scale, some people are the same level as others..

number one has to be jaded though.. he's so fucking cool.. even if he is a nerd..
 #6 
Old 2002-07-17, 22:11
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

I find it saddening that I amnot on that list...

Ah well. I really don't know most of you well enough to even show up on that list, I bet.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-17, 22:23
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Wow im #50! I feel special... .

I dont really have a list, but i like Nox more than most of you for the simple reason that i enjoy reading his posts. i hate kiddex, but im sure you all do too.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-17, 23:27
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Wintermute
Zok
XeNoBite
Barroom
Metaphysicist
JadedFool
OsiriS
tr0g
LostCause
Lokil
Bongmano

There's my list. Of the people I have talked too. There isn't much of an order except that Wintermute is first (do I get that pic yet?) And Zok and XeNo are after her. The others are whatever. All good in my book.

Why am I the only other one to make a list? Ach.
 #9 
Old 2002-07-17, 23:47
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

The order doesn't matter, Other wise Cobra would be number 6
 #10 
Old 2002-07-18, 00:07
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

What? The ranking means nothing? And I was number 12. I beat J.C., Enigma, Syphon, Mantis, Lost, and Dank...but in the end it means nothing? That really hurt, Bob.

I'm not trying to suck up here, but I enjoy talking to all of you. You brighten up my day after I come home late from work every weekday.


 #11 
Old 2002-07-18, 02:49
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

wtf?? i am behind ghetto smurf nooooo the ultimate diss =-p
 #12 
Old 2002-07-18, 02:53
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

no particular order

Metaphysicist
Trippy_McGee
tr0g
warweed12
r0k
PureEvil
junglist
Lokil
Wintermute
maddcow007
Alan Smithee
Nox
Impulses
PartyMan
TOWCHBob
Spiffy McBang
Pretty Pinay
Z3m
warweed12
I Love Poop
XeNoBite


well if i had to pick a number 1 spot it would be *drum roll*
Chief comon who else agrees?, i mean some of junglist's, impluses' and pure evil's posts had me literally tearing because they made it so funny.

here is the link http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum5/HTML/002722.html if some of you dont go to the BLTC forum, but seriously just read about the first page then you want to read the rest. go there when you need a really good laugh.


yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaa Cheif!!
 #13 
Old 2002-07-18, 04:04
? ? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Enigma is my fav. Without that guy none of this shit could happen. Not Unless people on here are related to him. I doubt.-
 #14 
Old 2002-07-18, 05:25
olywaanarchy olywaanarchy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

I'm not on any of the lists.. thank god! I'm not a habitual poster here so I doubt anyone will have me as a favorite...

Besides, I'm just a fucking lurker...
 #15 
Old 2002-07-18, 06:48
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Hmmm...nobody likes me. Guess I'll have to start talking to people rather than just improving the general quality of life through my extensive charm.

What the hell? Yeah, nothing I just said made sense. That's my problem. I'll just be off to flog myself, now.
 #16 
Old 2002-07-18, 06:50
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

I am not prejudice I hate you all equally.

Just kidding, but really I don�t think I could make a list if I tried, nearly anyone I have ever had any dealings with would have a position on my list, varying obviously.

VIPER
 #17 
Old 2002-07-18, 07:04
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Man, I didn't know people liked me...You made my morning....

oly, you know you're on my favourite list
I'm bored and I can't fall asleep so here's my top 10:

1. Syphon -Skater, good music(311), and he's 1337
2. Bongman - Always in Chat, Cool guy to talk to..
3. Suzie - Very knowledgable in Computers, sex, and various other topics
4. Barroom - Kind hearted, very nice person to talk to, almost like a close friend.
5. Lokil - I love it when he cuts down tr0g
6. Nox - beats some common sense into the newbies
7. I love poop - Knows too much about guns
8. Zok - In the chat mostly, pretty cool to talk to...
9. Zero - Do I have to explain why I like him?
10. tr0g - I love his posts, crazy old bastard you! and he told me I was his son so, I hve to give him props for that


Oh, and Viper it's "I'm free of all prejudice, I just hate everyone equally"

[This message has been edited by t0ne (edited 07-18-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-07-18, 07:52
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Funnily enough I did it like that on purpose, added a bit of irony I thought.

VIPER
 #19 
Old 2002-07-18, 08:51
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Favorite people list!

im not on the list

im just wondering how you got all those names? did you skip through the forums looking for names or did you just remeber them?

id post my own list, but im a heartless bastard that hates you all.
 #20 
Old 2002-07-18, 09:49
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

I like you all. You bring me happiness and a sense of "im not the only one out in the world".

I thankyou all.

Peace Renegade,
 #21 
Old 2002-07-18, 13:32
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Favorite people list!

I have to work my way onto someone's list. Beside's OsiriS's if he ever made. Crazy bastard probably wouldn't even put me on his though. Hrrmm...
 #22 
Old 2002-07-18, 15:04
Moderator
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

*points at Suze and tr0g*

[Nelson]HA-HA![/Nelson]
 #23 
Old 2002-07-18, 15:21
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

props to my man bob
 #24 
Old 2002-07-18, 16:59
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

For Xenoss!

1. Xenosss (LoL)
2. Zok
3. Messer
4. Barroom Hero
5. Jadedfool
6. Lokil (You know I still love you LoKi)
7. Schwabe The Zero
8. Suzie, Wintermute
9. J.C. Stanton
10. Tr0g
11. LostCause
12. Override Ressurrection
13. Trippy_Mcgee
14. Metaphysisist
15. Spiffy_Mcbang
16. Bongman (I know you hate me, but I still love you
17. Syphon Detonator (Well you should be a little higher up, but I forgot, so I had to edit you in Don't worry we're still leet, LoL!!!!)


Well the rest are on IRC, and I can't think of anymore people?



[This message has been edited by -_-OsiriS-_- (edited 07-18-2002).]
 #25 
Old 2002-07-18, 17:00
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Ha ha! beat you all!
 #26 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:03
Thefatgoalie Thefatgoalie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

This is my first post out of BLTC and judging by the people i've heard from in BLTC, the most logical person there is Junglist.

 #27 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:58
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Logic?! Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit!
 #28 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:01
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Wow,This is a really old post....
 #29 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:14
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Favorite people list!

What the hell, theres a 3 MONTH distance between posts!
 #30 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:32
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Ha! I'm on the first list TWICE!

And I'm on most of the other lists.

What's wrong with you people who didn't put me on their lists?

Shmucks.

I don't need to say who my favorite members are. I think they already know who they are.

Cheers,
Lost
 #31 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:52
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Sweet, merciful crap, how can Lokil be so far down on the list? Does no one appreciate his fasination by other languages and cultural differences?

Gold is a soft, yellow metal. It is extremely ductile, the most malleable metal there is. Lokil exhibits similar qualities, as he also adapted to the changing climate of &totse.

Lokil for Prez!
 #32 
Old 2002-10-23, 09:24
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Favorite people list!

i never see his posts anymore. maybe wrong forum or whatever, but yeah.
 #33 
Old 2002-10-23, 13:44
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Z3m
Lost
Suzie

...

Jaded might, if he stops being a pussy about it.
 #34 
Old 2002-10-23, 17:57
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

Damm! I certainly do keep a low-profile around here just like anywhere else I go
My 2 favs would have to be Township Rebellion & SATURNROCKETX
 #35 
Old 2002-10-23, 18:25
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite people list!

1.renegade-scorched weasel
2.me.....
3.trog
4-100 (blah blah blah)

101 (biggest cocksucker award) FBI agent
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics