About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-13, 05:24
Regular
 
Downey California
Default If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Dennis Miller Live is ending.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-13, 06:04
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

WHAT!?!?!?! I love that show.

wait are you talking about them stop making shows are....

-Chibi

-Dennise Miller/George Carlin are my role modles.....kinda
 #3 
Old 2002-07-13, 12:15
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Yes, they rock. I'm also partial to Denis Leary.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 07-13-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-07-13, 12:39
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
-Dennise Miller/George Carlin are my role modles.....kinda


But not too much...they are educated.

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-07-13, 13:14
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Will reruns still be shown?
 #6 
Old 2002-07-14, 20:28
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Never seen the Dennis Miller Show....
 #7 
Old 2002-07-15, 08:00
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Now HBO will just be softcore porn.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-15, 14:20
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

I'm still waiting for that soft porn. I keep missing it.
 #9 
Old 2002-07-16, 07:20
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

then you are special, in a helmet kind of way.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-17, 14:24
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Hey it could be worse. You could live in wales. Nothing but sheep, rain, cold and farmers.

Just for your info, I don't live in wales. I barely survived a week's family bonding in a caravan over there.

*sits in a corner, hugs knees and starts rocking, slowly....*

------
Aloha.
------
 #11 
Old 2002-07-17, 16:10
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

FYI the farmers fuck their sheep at the edge of a cliff so the sheep will push back.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-17, 19:06
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

It could be worse. You could live in Liverpool.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-17, 20:07
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

I can feel your pain Lokil, the other day I noticed the Benz was a little dusty so I had to take out the Beamer instead. Life sucks.
 #14 
Old 2002-07-18, 06:55
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

*Nomination for Best Title of the Week*
 #15 
Old 2002-07-18, 16:54
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
It could be worse. You could live in Liverpool.


I'm normally a nice guy, but that's just uncalled for.

You're on my list, boyo.

------
Aloha.
------

 #16 
Old 2002-07-18, 19:16
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Oh no!! Not... The LIST!
 #17 
Old 2002-07-18, 23:57
neon neon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Lokil watches HBO?? Hmmmmmmmm.
 #18 
Old 2002-07-19, 04:44
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Seroiusly, wtf have you got against Liverpool?

Do you just enjoy takin the piss?

------
Aloha.
------
 #19 
Old 2002-07-20, 06:13
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Liverpool, a derelict port, a remnant from a dead age with more past than future.
 #20 
Old 2002-07-20, 11:22
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

Was "Band Of Brothers" produced by HBO ? I think it was - now that was a kick ass series.

Any Fans ?

Peace Renegade,
 #21 
Old 2002-07-20, 19:02
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: If my life gets any worse I'm going to call Hell about their student exchange program

HBO and HBO 2 (or plus?) are my favorite channels. Their original programming is great. The only channels I watch are the movie channels and occaisonally Comedy Central (to catch the Daily Show and some stand up).
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics