About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-12, 06:19
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Child Shrink's

I think its a terrible idea to send little children to shrinks, its just for bitchy mom's and dad's to go find something wrong with there kid so they have an excuss and something to blame on. WELL GUESS WHAT! there all drama queens/king's there making illustionary problems that arnt really there, trick the child into beliving this and it just gets worse and worse when times goes on

Trust me I know, Happened to me!

And the meds! GOD DAMN! WAY TO MUCH DRUGS! I still say shock thearipy is the best, and stop it with this fucked up new shit! The only stuff that works right is Prozzac and Riddlin! What I really think is that the parents go see doc's! I'v been going to many many shrinks over a spand of 5 year's and none of them have found major problem's with me, and ever since iv been smart enough to defend myself now, they tottaly see it my way and AGREE with me. When I bring my mom with her "problems" with me into the room and I talk for once, my mom tottaly has nothing to say CAUSE she has nothing to defend herself with, she can never say anything spcific (SP?), AT ALL!

I really hope you understand what im trying to say, its pretty hard without like visual aid's or least the ability to write properly

-Chibi

-The one that fuckin know's what he's talkin about!
 #2 
Old 2002-07-12, 06:58
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Child Shrink's

You might know what you're talking about, but I doubt anyody else does.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-12, 07:00
Dr Know Dr Know is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Child Shrink's

hildren go to shrinks for other reasons than to find something wrong with their very own child.

Yeah they give shock therapy to people that are insane or schizophrenic but I think that practice is banned nowadays.

Yeah I defiantly agree, to many drugs.

Chibi I understand you pain and anguish and the only way to solve that is with a nine millimetre uzi
 #4 
Old 2002-07-12, 15:04
Hatred Keeps Me Alive Hatred Keeps Me Alive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Child Shrink's

Electro-Shock Therapy is still legal for extreme cases in this country. The problem with it is that it works, but noone has a proven idea of how it works. This worries people so it is not an everyday therapy.

And Chibi - if a kid makes up problems because they are a little drama queen then the psych will probably spot it (if they're even mildly competent). And is making up problems not a problem itself?
 #5 
Old 2002-07-12, 16:40
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Child Shrink's

I have been to 6 "councilors", 3 psychologists, and several psychiatrists, as well as having been in the mental hospital for a while. And I agree that it's bullshit. Everybody has been covering their ass and taking the money. My parents desperatly want to find out what's "wrong" with me. I've supposedly been depressed for the past 3 years. This is a quote from my dad: "I don't care what you diagnose him with, just diagnose him with something so insurance will cover it" And most of them do. None of them has a clue. The whole mental-heath industry is a scam. They haven't been able to get me to take any drugs, I just won't do it. I can't even count how many times I have been totally fucked over by the whole sytem. The only 2 times I've been left alone for more than a month at a time, i've been perfectly fine. So FUCK THE SHRINKS!!!

*gets hauled away by the staff of the mental hospital still ranting*
 #6 
Old 2002-07-12, 18:11
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Child Shrink's

Shrinks can help in some cases though!!.
There not completly useless.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-12, 21:51
Dr Know Dr Know is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Child Shrink's

confuzious,

People like your dad piss me off
 #8 
Old 2002-07-13, 00:41
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Child Shrink's

WELL HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN TO A NERUPYCHOPYCHOLIGIST!!!!...damn I hated that damn cranium stimulator.

-Chibi

-The most fucked up of all
 #9 
Old 2002-07-13, 00:59
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Child Shrink's

I was supposed to go see one... I dissapeared to a friends an hour before the appointment, like I usually try to do. I guess it's a good thing I didn't go to that one.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-14, 21:30
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Child Shrink's

It isn't children today, it's their parents. For example, a few days ago some toddler got nailed by a car when he ran out into the street. His parents weren't watching, weren't even within 50 ft of the kid when it happened. Parents today treat kids like their best friends, and feel that punishing then would hurt their self esteem.
 #11 
Old 2002-07-14, 22:04
Regular
 
AIM/YIM: Kakkaraun
Default Re: Child Shrink's

I'm 14, I've had to do this a few times, once after I almost committed suicide. It wasn't an attempt, I was just thinking about it. I do think that child shrinks are horseshit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics