About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-05, 12:33
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Official Goodbye

Most of you already know this, and I might have gotten stoned and posted it once or twice. But due to a lack of cash flow my family will be losing the house in January at the extreme latest. The internet connection is going sometime this month, and I'm too much of a slack cunt to send you all letters.

So to those I never hear from again, goodbye. It's been good knowing you. To those I never want to hear from again, I have nothing to say. To those I know and love, we'll meet up when I finally piss off the wrong person and have to spend my life moving from country to country leeching off internet contacts.

 #2 
Old 2002-07-05, 12:42
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

I love you trippy, and I'll miss you.. Don't you fucking dare lose touch with me.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-05, 12:58
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Goodbye Mr. Trippy.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-05, 13:19
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Wow, that sucks. You can always go to the library to check up on here every once in awhile. Seeya!
 #5 
Old 2002-07-05, 14:16
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Suz, you'll change your mind after I move into your house and eat all your food.

And etho, I could do that but it would spoil the dramatics of me leaving. So I won't.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-05, 14:19
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Awwwwww........I'll miss you Trippy, be careful man. Bye
 #7 
Old 2002-07-05, 15:13
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Later McGyver, I mean trippy mc...Your name pisses me off!
 #8 
Old 2002-07-05, 15:34
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

quote:
Originally posted by Trippy_McGee:
Most of you already know this, and I might have gotten stoned and posted it once or twice. But due to a lack of cash flow my family will be losing the house in January at the extreme latest. The internet connection is going sometime this month, and I'm too much of a slack cunt to send you all letters.

So to those I never hear from again, goodbye. It's been good knowing you. To those I never want to hear from again, I have nothing to say. To those I know and love, we'll meet up when I finally piss off the wrong person and have to spend my life moving from country to country leeching off internet contacts.




Come stay with me you little bald headed cunt. I will put you to work on San Pablo Ave.

 #9 
Old 2002-07-05, 15:34
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
I love you trippy, and I'll miss you.. Don't you fucking dare lose touch with me.


If you love him so much why dont you let him leech off of you.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-05, 18:19
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

You're a dying breed Trippy_McGee.
 #11 
Old 2002-07-05, 18:26
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

so sad, well.....we'll miss you

*starts to cry*

-Chibi
 #12 
Old 2002-07-05, 18:27
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Much love and the best of luck.

In the words of some random dormroom ceiling :

"are you calling me a nigger?"
 #13 
Old 2002-07-05, 18:33
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Justin, you know I wouldn't care..

jaded, lol.. I remember that story..
 #14 
Old 2002-07-05, 20:07
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Yeah, too bad you and Dank never hooked up.
 #15 
Old 2002-07-05, 20:49
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

*cryes*
good bye justin.
hope to hear from you, sometime.
dont forget me, i wont forget you.
and if you ever do, dont forget i wont forget you.
wtf?
well its been realy cool chattin to you, when we did.
*sentimental crap* *more crying**drooly kiss goodbye* *more crying*
bye then *looks at the floor**more sentimental crap**more crying*

 #16 
Old 2002-07-05, 20:55
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

having "lost the house" about a hundred times myself growing up, i hope at least your parents hook up with some place decent for you to stay. i've had to live in conditions comparable to those of a third world country, including having to kill rabbits and chickens so we would have some dinner. for a bath we would boil water on the woodstove to pour into the tub which we filled by bucket from the well outside.

i'm way past that now, just know that it can get worse than losing your house and cable connection, i hope for you that it doesn't.
 #17 
Old 2002-07-05, 21:49
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Official Goodbye

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
Come stay with me you little bald headed cunt. I will put you to work on San Pablo Ave.




San Pablo, from the area you mention [you can only be talking about by the freeway, by the context of what you said] all the way to Ashby, is my territory, I recall hearing a request to trespass.

Besides, I was under the impression that your domicile was at the other end of the Bay bridge from me. In which case, there are plenty of better places to find crack ho�s.

Trippy >> Losing your house bites big time; I know. At least it was only the house; I lost my house and my family [and I just found out that I don�t get even my usual 5 days this year to see my daughter].

Buy hey, I�m not trying to one-up you in the crap-in-my-life category

Good luck in what ever endeavor you may try.
 #18 
Old 2002-07-05, 22:20
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Yo trippy I never really talke with you much but anyways keep in touch with us here at totse as much as possible.Just bum off a friends comp and post to let us know how you are.Cuz i hate when some1 i know leaves and than you never know what happend to them.Anyways farwell buddy and if youre ever up in new york come and find me.Ill gladly let you stay in the house.
 #19 
Old 2002-07-05, 23:37
Moderator
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

damn, Nihil, Messer, sick bitch, tr0g, now Trippy, hope Lokil will never leave me.
 #20 
Old 2002-07-06, 01:18
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

tr0g is still here!
 #21 
Old 2002-07-06, 01:57
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

I don�t really know you trippy but for some strange reason, I feel bad at the thought of you leaving?

This place is like a big community; surely you will be able to get an Internet connection again at your new place in a while.

VIPER
 #22 
Old 2002-07-06, 02:23
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Fuck the house, nothing fucking works here anyway. At least this ones got a back door lock tho.
 #23 
Old 2002-07-06, 02:24
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

And for fucks sake people, try to maintain some dignity. They're not dragging me off to be shot.
 #24 
Old 2002-07-06, 03:42
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

later trippy. dont fucking die before you return
 #25 
Old 2002-07-06, 05:05
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Official Goodbye

Got damn it leave already! And take lokil with you to be shot.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics