About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register
|
bbs
|
search
|
rss
|
faq
|
about
meet up
|
add to del.icio.us
|
digg it
Community
>
General
>
Spurious Generalities
Kameron
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Search
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Spurious Generalities
This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Thread Tools
Display Modes
#
1
2002-06-06, 04:11
LostCause
Regular
Behind the boat house
Kameron
I just saw my guestbook. I never check that thing.
Thank you. I don't love you, but I wish I did.
Cheers,
Lost
#
2
2002-06-06, 11:33
Z3m
Regular
Re: Kameron
You never replied to my email.
#
3
2002-06-06, 16:08
LostCause
Regular
Behind the boat house
Re: Kameron
Which one? I'll check my mail right now. Sometimes I forget to check that one.
I have five different e-mails.
Cheers,
Lost
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
totse.com certificate signatures
About
|
Community
|
Bad Ideas
|
Drugs
|
Ego
|
Erotica
|
Fringe
|
Society
|
Technology
Hot Topics