About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-05, 17:07
SammyP SammyP is offline
Regular
 
Default Squeezing other men's testacles

I actually dont do this, and i don't want to, but I still think I'm cool.
 #2 
Old 2002-06-05, 17:09
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

so do you do it or do you not do it?

are you 11 years old? cause you seem to be acting immature...
 #3 
Old 2002-06-05, 17:14
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

WTF is this post all about????
Why do you mention squeezing testicles & just proclaim to be cool?!
 #4 
Old 2002-06-05, 17:15
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

now thats an agressive handshake.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-05, 17:16
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

Oh, i get it now, you just wan't to be noticed & get some attention!
 #6 
Old 2002-06-05, 17:31
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

awww ahhh!!! thats it!! just for attention!!

makes since to me!
 #7 
Old 2002-06-05, 17:41
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

quote:
Originally posted by SammyP:
I but I still think I'm cool.


"Think" being the operative word, Loser.

VIPER
 #8 
Old 2002-06-06, 02:35
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Smithee:
now thats an agressive handshake.

ha ha ha ha

Hey SammyP, if you're a chic, i'll let you squeeze me balls!

Add:

maddcow007@yahoo.com

Or you can touch me at:

ilovejeffie420@hotmail.com

Long distance rates do apply HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
 #9 
Old 2002-06-06, 03:51
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

damn you are cool!
 #10 
Old 2002-06-06, 04:47
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

Uh, I am?
 #11 
Old 2002-06-06, 06:09
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

No person was adressing me... duh
 #12 
Old 2002-06-06, 07:29
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

I never said he was addressing you...
 #13 
Old 2002-06-06, 07:34
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

i know a doctor who is quite cool, he squeezes testes all the time and he is one rich motherfucker.
 #14 
Old 2002-06-06, 15:00
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

lm@o canyonero

newayz you gay ass bitches i was talking about SAMMYP HE IS ONE COOL ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #15 
Old 2002-06-06, 15:34
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Squeezing other men's testacles

Well I've held out long enough...

Monkey see, MONKEY do.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics