About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-03, 23:03
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default If...

...you care anything it all for political activism inside the U.S., I would ask thar you read everything on www.notinourname.net
 #2 
Old 2002-06-03, 23:23
Regular
 
nowhere in particular
Default Re: If...

i care about political activism and i'm all for the war,

as soon as we stop pussyfooting around and get down to business this will all be over soon.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-03, 23:51
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If...

I have no intention on getting into a discussion over this, but don't you think that perhaps America is going about all this in slightly the wrong fashion, ESPECIALLY on the domestic level?

I can't think about anything else.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-04, 00:00
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If...

If I didn't agree on what my country was doing I wouldn't be living here. After all jesse jackson is quick to boycott anyone or anything that stands in his way. So if you're against america's actions then boycott america, move to europe? (oh wait the're knee deep in the war on terrorism too).. guess africa is always a option.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-04, 02:42
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If...

Yes, of course, "Love it or leave it." Why can't it be, "Love it or fight to better it"?
 #6 
Old 2002-06-04, 03:09
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If...

i wish i was that idealistic... unless youre saying "fight" as in "my (gravehead) militia will fight america until we change it..." in which case, youd just be crazy.

when able, i will move out of this country.
 #7 
Old 2002-06-04, 14:40
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If...

I hate a lot of what the USA does, but i'm not going to leave. I'm not going to leave behind my friends and family because of some goddamn politicians.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-04, 14:45
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: If...

quote:
Originally posted by Gravehead:
I have no intention on getting into a discussion over this...


Then, really, why post it?
 #9 
Old 2002-06-06, 02:48
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If...

Too-chey

Isn't this the wrong forum?
 #10 
Old 2002-06-06, 03:04
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If...

quote:
If I didn't agree on what my country was doing I wouldn't be living here.


So, politicians can pretty much do whatever they please, and you'll be a Yes-Man for it? Fascist dictators of the world have killed to have model citizens such as yourself.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics