About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-31, 02:14
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

Here goes......

1.) How do people become moderators?

2.) What is a ICQ number?

3.) Why hasn't my Submission about "Silencers" been posted in Guns & Weapons. I'm sure I spelled everything correctly.

I'm not trying to give you guys hell or anything I'm just curious.

Shad
 #2 
Old 2002-05-31, 03:02
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

You become a mod by
A:Displaying you knowledge in a forum that needs a mod.
B:Knowing Enigma
C:Doing sexual favors for enigma

Isn't ICQ an email service?

And I have no idea why, try asking in the news of the temple file submissions topic.

[This message has been edited by TOWCHBob (edited 05-31-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-05-31, 03:44
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

ICQ is like MSN messenger or AIM only it sucks.

Yahoo Messenger is the bestestness
 #4 
Old 2002-05-31, 16:40
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

i hear you give bad head so forget about it
 #5 
Old 2002-05-31, 16:56
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

Shadow Spawn in regards to your file submission on silencers. I think I recall reading it.

Although I strongly point out we need to educate people not on how to construct them in their own garage instead we need to make people aware that these are in fact very LEGAL for purchase in many states. In which commonly people do not know that!
 #6 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:38
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
[b]Shadow Spawn in regards to your file submission on silencers. I think I recall reading it.

Although I strongly point out we need to educate people not on how to construct them in their own garage instead we need to make people aware that these are in fact very LEGAL for purchase in many states. In which commonly people do not know that![/B]



I knwo they are legal but it defeats the whole purpose you buy a Ruger Mk II for $300 and you spend $175 for a .22 silencer + $200 for a Class III Weapons Permit when you get done with all of the bullshit you are $675 poorer when you can buy the gun and construct your own for less than $20.

"What the government don't know won't hurt them"

Shad
 #7 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:43
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

"When cDc is updating carnivore the government knows all"

TOWCH
 #8 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:51
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

Gee, let's take a look at Shadow Spawn. He's been here since Feb, not long by totse.com standards. DOes he add anything usefull? I haven't seen it. The only reason I was made a moderator was to become a rallying point for everyone else to concnetrate their disgust at. Then there was greenspam before me, I was his only sympathzier, but I think he lives in a bio-dome now. Good luck to him. My point: You'll either change your lame-ass psuedo-name before long or become bored. I'm a masochist at heart, so I can take it. Not in the tr0g-like way, though.
 #9 
Old 2002-06-02, 02:51
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Gee, let's take a look at Shadow Spawn. He's been here since Feb, not long by totse.com standards. DOes he add anything usefull? I haven't seen it.


I was asking HOW DO PEOPLE BECOME MODERATORS simply because people like I love poop and Ripslider have been nominated by other members to become moderators. I was curious how would they become moderators, not myself.

Shad

 #10 
Old 2002-06-02, 03:29
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

Trillian > AIM + MSN + Yahoo + ICQ
 #11 
Old 2002-06-02, 04:55
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

Shadow... I'm not against you but this is just how I feel on this subject...

quote:
I knwo they are legal but it defeats the whole purpose you buy a Ruger Mk II for $300 and you spend $175 for a .22 silencer + $200 for a Class III Weapons Permit when you get done with all of the bullshit you are $675 poorer when you can buy the gun and construct your own for less than $20.

"What the government don't know won't hurt them"


You save money and can take pride in your own craftmenship. However you are in violation of federal law and can face ten years in prision and or a fine not to exceed two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.

Millions of people would enjoy seeing firearms stripped from the average citizen, a law abiding citizen for that matter.

Bottom line more emphasis needs to be placed in educating people, "Yes it is legal for you to own one of these in your state and here's how you go about getting one."

Anti second ammendment rejects take things like this and throw it right back in our face all the time. After columbun the spotlight went on hollywood icons as they called for unilateral seizure of all firearms.

One noteworthy thing, being able to manufacter your own gives you better insight on how they function.

Even with the best machine shop I could not reproduce anything close to the standards of my impluse ii can.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-06, 03:34
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A few questions for JC Stanton and enigma?

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Trillian > AIM + MSN + Yahoo + ICQ


IMHO Its the most pathetic excuse for a messenger I've ever seen.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics