About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-06-01, 19:19
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Dankgirl

No, I'll not participate in this nonsense, Suzie.

Dank is really a very nice person... I was hurt and imbittered by our relationship, but I hope I've gotten those demons out (partially thanks to this book and mostly talking to people who understand). She does taste good, though. Every part of her tastes sweet and inviting.

Lokil is jealous of what I had with her, but he shouldn't be. He had a chance, but fate didn't hold it in the cards for him. I know that -- from what I know of both of them -- they wouldn't have lasted any longer than the two of us did.

I'm sad Dank can't talk to me as a friend anymore. That's partially my fault, I admit. I still care about her, and I hope that someday she may give me an email or a phone call (even though I can't seem to recieve calls from Mi for some reason).

I hope there's no hard feelings, Dank. I know there are with Lokil, but it's up to him to resolve his issues...

Thanks for being a friend, Suzie. You're of a very rare kind (certainly for BRITS :P).
 #2 
Old 2002-06-01, 19:38
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

You're welcome. And thanks for not participating, proud of ya..

as for the dig at brits, I'm not even going to dignify that with a reply, so there.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-01, 19:56
Peace024 Peace024 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

They don't make those... look in a PDR.. the highest is 2mg
just thought I'd tell ya, if they say they have 20mg xanax theyre lying
 #4 
Old 2002-06-03, 06:13
AcidTrooper AcidTrooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

Oh how sweet! Online Jerry Springer!..
 #5 
Old 2002-06-03, 07:12
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

Hey jerry, I leant my cd walkman to ***** and she wont give it back! I told the cops but they dont seem to care about me, just like everyone else... Im going to kill myself.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-03, 16:06
Dankgirl Dankgirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

HI! C'mon! No drama! Pweease.
 #7 
Old 2002-06-03, 18:20
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Dankgirl

If she was so fucking close to you, she wouldn't have let me listened to those creeping messages you left ohn her voicemail.

You fucking snake.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-03, 20:16
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

Yeah, that's right, Lokil. I was lied to and never will I get an apology or even so much as an explaination...

Thanks, G. You're just my Justing now.
 #9 
Old 2002-06-04, 09:44
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

Hey dank, appoligies, What you wearing? lol
 #10 
Old 2002-06-08, 18:05
Dankgirl Dankgirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

How were you "lied to"? I've been refusing to acknowledge you because I refuse to acknowledge anyone who leaves threatening messages and threatens to take me to small claims court...through proxy?!!

Dank.
 #11 
Old 2002-06-08, 22:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

quote:
Originally posted by Dankgirl:
How were you "lied to"? I've been refusing to acknowledge you because I refuse to acknowledge anyone who leaves threatening messages and threatens to take [b]me to small claims court...through proxy?!!
[/B]


I won't divulge "dirty laundry" on totse...

You stopped acknowledging me long before my "threat" which was, in actuality, simple fair warning of an option I was considering since you couldn't even talk to me like a mature person. It's a possibility I've since dropped because it would be almost impossible for me to win the case seeing as I have nothing but a spoken agreement with you and a lie to your family that contradicts it. Just be honest, G. That isn't why you don't want anything to do with me.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-09, 05:51
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

The hidden feuds of totse are ready to be dragged out at the slightest provocation.

Shame on all of you. Especially tr0g.
 #13 
Old 2002-06-09, 20:50
Dankgirl Dankgirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
I won't divulge "dirty laundry" on totse...




You just did. BTW, do you not remember the words "don't worry about it"? Pffft...don't email me as Mr. Hyde then gimme this crap as Mr. Jekyll.

Are we gonna drop this like you said via your email or must we continue?

 #14 
Old 2002-06-10, 00:47
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Dankgirl

I'm absolutely disgusted.
 #15 
Old 2002-06-10, 01:48
Dankgirl Dankgirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

Me too, Lokil...me too.

Dank.
 #16 
Old 2002-06-10, 13:46
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

I'm not disappointed. I didn't quite understand the dialogue so I stopped reading it and just looked at the pretty pictures.

I think that Z3m, Lokil and Dankgirl should all get together for lattes at a trendy italian cafe and have a heartfelt chat over creoles and biscotti. And then send me all their money and posessions for my guru-like advice.

winki was funny in that last part
not under this tthread in a nother one
winki! hail be to thee and thnie whence wondering thine and verily thus and twenty as krespect of me

backspace that
 #17 
Old 2002-06-10, 22:48
Dankgirl Dankgirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dankgirl

Trippy, I love ya but I'll pass on your guru-like advice. ;)

Dank
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics