About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-18, 15:54
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Vote now, or the kittens get it...

Vote now, or the kittens get it...

A picture of some kittens

These kittens face a doom too horrible to contemplate unless YOU click the link below. to vote for Kameron's chum Caroline in some daft Best Bartender competition. The U75 candidate is currently being hammered out of sight by some ghastly Mancunian bent on world domination.


Just click here to vote. The kittens will live and the honour of totse will be saved!

You have until midnight on Sunday, and can vote every two hours. See the "It's not really cheating" thread for the whole ghastly tale...

Apolgies in advance for the extreme bad taste and for a full explanation goto here

 #2 
Old 2002-05-18, 18:04
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote now, or the kittens get it...

Shit I went to to "HERE" link and did some snooping and it looks as though I voted for some bald dude named jamie who is pouring drinks!!!
 #3 
Old 2002-05-18, 18:04
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote now, or the kittens get it...

Besides what the fuck does bartending have to do with kittens?
 #4 
Old 2002-05-19, 11:07
DMT DMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vote now, or the kittens get it...

YOU SICK FUCK!

Killing KITTENS?!? you are one heartless bastard.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics