About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-15, 12:03
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Happy Birthday to me.

Turns out today's my birthday. Everythings sneaking up on me this year.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-15, 12:33
JosefMengele JosefMengele is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy Birthday to me.

*derisive snicker*
happy birthday dummy.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-15, 13:51
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy Birthday to me.

peace
 #4 
Old 2002-05-15, 15:47
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy Birthday to me.

Wooooo happy birthday!
 #5 
Old 2002-05-15, 18:16
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy Birthday to me.

happy birthday I thought when you got over 33 or something that it really didnt matter anymore....the whole time I was 36 I thought I was already 37, my brain just figured wtf might as well be 80, anyway all the special people in my life when I was younger were all born in this Taurus week and a half or so, may 6-21, so welcome to the coincidence and I hope you have a real good & happy bday!
 #6 
Old 2002-05-15, 18:50
DZ DZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy Birthday to me.

happy birthday, it my birthday as well
 #7 
Old 2002-05-15, 21:25
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Happy Birthday to me.

Happy birthday.

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2002-05-17, 01:44
AlterKation666 AlterKation666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy Birthday to me.

Happy Birthday whoever you are.
 #9 
Old 2002-05-17, 06:44
Moderator
 
Default Re: Happy Birthday to me.

to me, to me ...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics