About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-14, 00:13
Alone Alone is offline
Regular
 
Default Woodlands, TX

Hey..has anyone been here or lives here?? Jw cus im moving their next year and would like to know some pos/neg info on the place. Thanks
 #2 
Old 2002-05-14, 02:28
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Woodlands, TX

yes i have been there many times what you wanna know?

theres nothin wrong with it its just a city


.. considered part of houston "and surrounding area"
 #3 
Old 2002-05-14, 13:48
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Woodlands, TX

I live close by woodland.

oh wait, thats california. Its a hick town.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-14, 14:05
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Woodlands, TX

I don't get the feeling that a lot of people on this board are french, but I'm looking for some gamers in the Montauban area (outside of toulouse) just so I know someone when I get there in a month.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-14, 20:04
Simonh Simonh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Woodlands, TX

Go look for someone named Chief in BLTC. I'm sure he'll be your friend if you let him suck your dick.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-15, 15:07
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Woodlands, TX

Don't make me quote thumper from Bambi....
 #7 
Old 2002-05-15, 15:15
Simonh Simonh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Woodlands, TX

No, seriously, look him up. You'll see what I mean.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-17, 01:52
AlterKation666 AlterKation666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Woodlands, TX

Hmm, whould help maybe going to a 'Texas Chatroom', than working down to ''Woodland TX'' locals, that's your best bet i think.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics