About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-08, 00:46
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm starting a new club!

It's called the Banned for Life Club! Why should you join? Well I'm glad you asked. At the Banned for Life Club there are absolutly no benefits. That's right, The Banned for Life Club's coolist feature is wheather you want to be or not. If you've been banned, you're a member!

Current Members|Banned From
--------------------------------
TOWCHBob|Slashnet
Bunghole|I Found It On The Web
Dubbya|All pretzel stands in the US
Wintermute|w�hh�w����N's next photo shoot
Osama Bin Laden|2004 Summer Olympics
Pee Wee Herman|Porno Theaters
 #2 
Old 2002-05-08, 00:58
JosefMengele JosefMengele is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm starting a new club!

also known as the "hi. i'm stupid." club.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-08, 01:11
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm starting a new club!

The rest of the memberts names are being kept confidintial but you can make a game out of guessing the remainder.

*If you wish to become a member all you have to do is goto http://www.roguesci.org/ and post a topic asking how to make kewl bombs. Email me and you're in! It's a simple as that.*
 #4 
Old 2002-05-08, 02:16
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm starting a new club!

I haven't gotten banned because I just read all the posts and rarely reply. What did you get banned for? Did you ask how to make a smoke bomb or something like that?
 #5 
Old 2002-05-08, 02:50
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm starting a new club!

if you were really angry youd set up your own irc channel.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-08, 07:52
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm starting a new club!

you forgot....


wynona ryder / saks 5th ave.
robert downey jr. / everywhere (he's in jail)
catholic priests / homes of catholic families
tim mcviegh / banned from life
woody harrelson / d.a.r.e. meetings worldwide
tipper gore / record release party

 #7 
Old 2002-05-08, 11:05
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm starting a new club!

idiot
 #8 
Old 2002-05-08, 14:10
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm starting a new club!

lol canyonero, those are some good ones!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics