About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-03, 23:28
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Dirt On Various Multi-National Chain Stores

I've been trying to look up dirt on major chains like Starbucks, McDonalds, even Viacom and I can't find anything. I've been searching for days, but I can't find anything decent. Anybody have any leads?

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2002-05-04, 01:53
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Dirt On Various Multi-National Chain Stores

mcdonalds - mcspotlight
GAP - gapsucks
starbucks - flag.blackend search (youll have to root around to find specifics)
heres something general. its the CEO's pay for lots of diffrent companies - paywatch

[This message has been edited by RAOVQ (edited 05-04-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-05-04, 19:14
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dirt On Various Multi-National Chain Stores

Vot Der Dumboozle?
 #4 
Old 2002-05-06, 03:40
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Dirt On Various Multi-National Chain Stores

Thanks. Those links were really helpfull.

I'm putting together fliers.

- Jaded: I'm putting together several different fliers. Those ones are going to be kind of fact sheets. But, the one I'm doing for Comfort is going to be a different kind of piece, more of an art piece. And you really need to send me the manifesto.

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics