About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-24, 20:20
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default I just thought this was funny

I was at the Interpol site, just looking and I came across this topic, I fucking started cracking up bad, just the wording I guess at such a major website, nevermind, I just thought it was funny.

Interpol
 #2 
Old 2002-04-25, 21:53
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I just thought this was funny

No one answered
 #3 
Old 2002-04-25, 22:00
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I just thought this was funny

Heh, reminds me of that SNL skit with Mike Myers when he was the Scottish soccer hooligan.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics