About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-20, 01:46
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Live Journal Account!

I'm going to retire my account on livejournal. Since normally it is a pay service (unless someone gives you a free account code) I thought i'd share the info so you guys can entertain yourselfs by posting silly comments in on other peoples journals as much as I did.
www.livejournal.com

username = buttgoblin
password = sarah007
 #2 
Old 2002-04-20, 01:48
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Live Journal Account!

lol, you crack me up dood.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics