About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-15, 03:23
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default I AM BACK

i was here left and now the real question who am i?well im not gonna tell youll just have to figure it out yourself
 #2 
Old 2002-04-15, 03:40
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM BACK

we don't really give a shit. If you came back under a new name then you most likely had several people make you look like a little bitch.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-15, 04:23
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM BACK

actually no
 #4 
Old 2002-04-15, 05:33
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM BACK

I'm hoping you're viper, but somehow I'm doubting it.

SideNote: This is for you kids. Viper was around way back in the day when I first joined. He left I think because too many people didn't like his conspiracy's or something like that. :EndSideNote

Who ever you are you seem to be way too coherent to be anyone who left that I had a lot of hate for. So until I figure out who you are or you reveal it I offer you a tentative welcome back. (Unless you're cobra.)
 #5 
Old 2002-04-15, 05:43
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM BACK

i thought viper got arrested for something
 #6 
Old 2002-04-15, 08:50
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM BACK

I just hope you realize that this kind of post has been done at least twenty times already by various kidiots who, like you, attempt to seek recognition and create a stir for yer new nick...


It just makes you look stupid, and nobody cares.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics